FauxNews fair and balanced with their donations....right? *WRONG*

Haley Barbour Defends News Corp's Donations To RGA, Chamber Of Commerce

Far right conservative leaning network giving 1 million dollar donations to the GOP is fair and balanced, :rolleyes: And to still make the claim that its not biased is even more amusing as if everyone is stupid enough to believe it. I like their "integrity."

Charlie Bass, The Black Racist Ass :

Speaking of "INTEGRITY".........

Your signature quote is this:"Have some compassion for so-called "Pale Rider," the little monkey has feelings too you know."

Just to let you know, that we realize that as an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION type of a freak, who undoubtedly has his paws in our taxpayers' pockets, you should be more respectful of those, like the Pale Rider, who have been kind to you, and those of your ilk, even though you no longer deserve to be on the public dole.

Show some respect, being a Black Racist ingrate is not a becoming feature even for a person whom most of us normally make allowances for.

Last edited:
its always interesting to see heartburn exhibited and attacks made as to anyone in politics taking cash and make hay over who's giving it or who is taking it, most escpially when it comes to 'organization/corporate' cash?...goldman- sachs, BP ring a bell?

The point they all do it rep., dem. but somehow this is remarkable?

Newscorp and Rupert in particular gave cash to Hillary if I recall....and so what?

this time they are backing the apparent winner, this is not a newsflash, its the game.

The answer is Fox can donate its money wherever it chooses. As can the other media outlets, who donate to the DNC.

Hmmm, I never questioned their ability to donate...I'm asking is it fair? I need to know so when some other news org donates to someone you dont like I can use this as a reference. lol

It's called freedom. Free to donate to who you choose to. So yes it's fair. The shows they put on have nothing to do with how the company donates.

Really? The owner donates to republicans and you believe the owner doesnt control the shows they produce. Thats a lot of bullshit you're spewing

That's called chickening out.

If you don't know, or don't want to be balanced by mentioning all the tv stations, then say you don't know, don't care, or just don't bother.

I just don't like foreign influence into our electoral process.

Then you must really want to get Obama out of office. B/c he has more dealings with the like of George Soros than anyone else I can think of.

I must be off. If I missed a reply. sorry I will be back to annoy you later.

"Dealings" with Soros? What "dealings" would those be?

Soros is my favorite boogeyman of the right.

Why has the Republican Party sold its soul to Rupert Murdoch?

All I know is Soros is a cock sucker, Because he came here, Made Billions off our system. Then uses his money to tell us all how bad our system is and try to change it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back