Fauxahontas Violates First Rule of Holes

How does a government official taking a test that proves she lied in order to get a job restore public faith in government?

She never was one of the brighter bulbs in the tanning bed.

The smartest thing she could have done was just shut up but she kept harping on it. When Trump called her on it she could have shrugged and let it go. Instead she took a test. When she got back the results she could have just left them in a drawer. When everyone started to make fun of the results and tribes were denouncing her claims. She now tries this.

Some times you just have to realize you made a mistake and accept the loss and move on.

The smartest thing she could have done was just shut up but she kept harping on it. When Trump called her on it she could have shrugged and let it go. Instead she took a test. When she got back the results she could have just left them in a drawer. When everyone started to make fun of the results and tribes were denouncing her claims. She now tries this.

Some times you just have to realize you made a mistake and accept the loss and move on.
She's finished. LMAO

She's finished. LMAO
Wish that was true. Unfortunately you think that her supporters understand logic.

"Having seen these DNA test results, I wish to apologize for having taken some old family legend and assumed that it was valid and true. I obviously have no genetic heritage from Cherokee or any other recognized North American tribe, so just love me as I am. Sorry for any confusion my mistake may have caused."

First Rule of Holes:

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., on Sunday said that she took the DNA test that showed a relative six to 10 generations ago was Native American in an effort to rebuild “trust in the government” through transparency.

:laughing0301:

Warren took DNA test to rebuild ‘trust in government’
I love how Sen. Warren has tiny trump and his silly band of trumpanzees still obsessed with her. :71:

She's finished. LMAO
Wish that was true. Unfortunately you think that her supporters understand logic.
She won't get the nomination, she's become a joke and I don't see how she overcomes that.

She's finished. LMAO
So...you are predicting she will lose her Senate re-election?

She's finished. LMAO
So...you are predicting she will lose her Senate re-election?
No, she's finished as a presidential candidate. She'll probably hold onto her Senate seat until her party tosses her aside for some other extremist.

First Rule of Holes:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., on Sunday said that she took the DNA test that showed a relative six to 10 generations ago was Native American in an effort to rebuild “trust in the government” through transparency.

I love how Sen. Warren has tiny trump and his silly band of trumpanzees still obsessed with her. :71:

Shes just fun to laugh at.

First Rule of Holes:

Yeah, well just keep telling yourself that. Trump gave her enough rope to hang herself, she’s now swingin’, but it’s okay to play make-believe. In fact, Halloween’s just around the corner for you and your ilk. And don’t forget to say thank you.

First Rule of Holes:

I love how you Leftard morons stay on stage to gain more votes for Trump.

Forum List

Back