Faux News taken to task.

My favorite was our local NYC news station...1010 WINS..

"all news all the time"..

2 reports during the last few weeks of the campaign.

first one...(paraphrased)

"President Obama was campaigning today when a young boy approached him and told him how he TOO was born in Hawaii"...In the meantime, Former Governor Romney continues to avoid the topic of his tax returns and has yet to offer up a reason why he will not release them"

Second one a few weeks later....

"President Obama will be taking the day off from campaigning to attend the Alfred E Smith fundraiser in Manhattan this evening. Speaking on his behalf, David Axelrod said "his campaign is important, but this fundraiser is for a worthy charity and he knows what his priorities are"...

"In the meantime, Former Governor Romney continues to pound the pavement to gather as many votes as he can as the election nears"

Never ONCE mentioning that he, too, was attending the fundraiser.

Yes of course, anything that doesn't toe the progressive line is some kind or right wing conspiracy.

Fuckin' nutters

lol...the same ones who call it Faux News are the ones who claimn that every GOPer is a whacko.

So many times I ask those like Jillian who, of the GOP do they NOT see as a whacko and they can never answer me.

In other words...if someone does not agree with them, they are whackos.

Childish if you ask me.

My favorite was our local NYC news station...1010 WINS..

"all news all the time"..

2 reports during the last few weeks of the campaign.

first one...(paraphrased)

"President Obama was campaigning today when a young boy approached him and told him how he TOO was born in Hawaii"...In the meantime, Former Governor Romney continues to avoid the topic of his tax returns and has yet to offer up a reason why he will not release them"

Second one a few weeks later....

"President Obama will be taking the day off from campaigning to attend the Alfred E Smith fundraiser in Manhattan this evening. Speaking on his behalf, David Axelrod said "his campaign is important, but this fundraiser is for a worthy charity and he knows what his priorities are"...

"In the meantime, Former Governor Romney continues to pound the pavement to gather as many votes as he can as the election nears"

Never ONCE mentioning that he, too, was attending the fundraiser.

The MSM:
'All Obama Fellatio
All the time'

I wonder what this person thinks about MSNBC.

Tom Ricks hammers MSNBC after skewering Fox

Rick Moran
11/29/12

---

But that was no mere partisan smackdown; it was more subversive than that, and even more bracing. Because as it turns out, Ricks doesn't want to play on either the red or the blue team, and has no loftier view of Obama-cheering MSNBC than of Obama-jeering Fox.

When I talked to him Tuesday, he said yeah, actually, he had had some other TV invites, but we shouldn't waste too much time clicking around looking for his next appearance: "MSNBC invited me, but I said, 'You're just like Fox, but not as good at it.' They wrote back and said, 'Thank you for your candor.'"

In the derriere-kissing capital of the Western world, little could be less orthodox than indifference to the allure of smiling into the camera, earpiece in place. So the sight of someone going full Will McAvoy on air, letting 'er rip just like on Aaron Sorkin's "The Newsroom," was a mighty refreshing one, and we should hope his plain speaking catches on.

Indeed, I have no use for either network and the irrelevance of CNN makes their bias inconsequential. Cable news is a graveyard of truth and if you feel it necessary to get your news solely from Fox or MSNBC, you are possibly even more ill-informed than the low information voter.

Read more: Blog: Tom Ricks hammers MSNBC after skewering Fox

I wonder what this person thinks about MSNBC.

You know the Liberals only see FOX as biased because its the only right leaning news organization out there.

The rest of the left leaning LSM is fair and balanced.

I've also got that prime swamp land for sale down here in Florida. LOL

Forum List

Back