Fatso Crushes Little Girl To Death On Purpose (video)

Police need to be more proactive in monitoring the residences of welfare savages.

I was going to say that the only thing missing from that woman's picture is a short rope, but if anyone tried to hang a person that was heavy enough....that would be one mission that wouldn't have a prayer in being accomplished, so may the kid's family get justice in whatever way is still possible.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

I was going to say that the only thing missing from that woman's picture is a short rope, but if anyone tried to hang a person that was heavy enough....that would be one mission that wouldn't have a prayer in being accomplished, so may the kid's family get justice in whatever way is still possible.

Holly
When a person that heavy is hanged, their heads just pop off.

• Banned
It was the kids family that killed her

Holly

Bring back the gallows.... I'll pull the lever and think nothing of it

They should check her ass for more people

Holly

I didn't know that

what a horrible visual! :omg:

Holly

I didn't know that

It happened to a guy in a WA state prison.

Holly

I didn't know that

That's the stuff of nightmares! :eek-52:

Holly

I didn't know that

And the thing is, he was trying to get them to execute him in a different way.

Holly

I didn't know that

And the thing is, he was trying to get them to execute him in a different way.

He knew what was coming....or rather going.....his head. :eek:

Holly

I didn't know that

He's the one I had in mind. He was so obese that other forms of execution. Would not work as well and be even more painful. Why not a firing squad? Anyway, he was hanged and "pop"!

Forum List

Back