Father Yukon and the Nun

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Father Yukon and a young nun, Sister Mary were crossing the desert on a camel. On the third day, without any warning, the camel dropped down dead.
After they dusted themselves off, Father Yukon and Sister Mary surveyed the situation and after a long period of contemplation, Father Yukon said "Sister, this looks pretty grim."
Sister Mary said "I know Father, in fact, with the tiny amount of food and water we have, I dont think we're likely to survive more than a couple of days."
"I couldn't agree more" said Father Yukon, then after a long silence, he said...."Sister, since we're not going to get out of here alive, would you do something for me?"
"Anything Father." answered Sister Mary.
"Well....I have never seen a woman's breasts before. Do you think I could see yours ?"
"Well, given our present predicament, I dont see that it could do any harm." the nun answered and opened her habit, so that the Father could enjoy the sight of her shapely bosom.
After a few minutes, he asked "Sister Mary, would you mind if I touched them?" The nun consented and he spent several happy minutes fondling her.
Sister Mary began to enjoy the priest's attention and she said, "Father, may I ask something of you in return?"
"Of course my child,... anything" he said, a little breathlessly.
"I have never before seen a mans penis.....may I see yours?"
Father Yukon nearly had a fit, he lay down and lifted his robe to expose his manhood,
"Can I touch it?" said Sister Mary, reaching out and taking his huge erection in her hand.
A couple of minutes of this and Father Yukon was about to blow a gasket and he said to the nun "Do you realise Sister, that if I insert my penis into the right place.....it can become the giver of life.."
"Is that true Father?"
"Yes it is Sister."
"Oh Father, how wonderful ! ...well in that case, stick it into that dead camel, then we can get the hell out of here.

careful...

you're going to give yukon ideas next time he sees a dead dog by the side of the street

Nah. Last week he was rushed to hospital to have a dangerous mole removed from his penis...... he won't be having sex with animals again!

New Topics

Forum List

Back