Father with HIV raped 6-month-old son

Some Liberal, probably Truthmatters, will chime in shortly and tell us the Father was probably sexually abused as a child. You know, turn the criminal into the victim. Same old same old

• Banned
Some Liberal, probably Truthmatters, will chime in shortly and tell us the Father was probably sexually abused as a child. You know, turn the criminal into the victim. Same old same old
If what Truthmatters says is true, we should imprison the 6 month old for life right now.

Quite sad....

I hope the babies immune system hasnt been compromised yet and is able to fight this off!

Poor baby.......

Hope this gets the 2,900 comments, 200 pages that Casey Anthony garnered, but I doubt it will.

Where does it say the baby is his son? It just says he raped "a 6-month old".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUbKrstJt3g]YouTube - ‪HIV Positive Father Raped Own Son‬‏[/ame]

How the hell does a man get it in a 6 month old without tearing up that child? Its SICK.
Poke him with a needle and get him off this earth.

I believe beings this disrespectful of children should be castrated immediately and/or genitalia completely removed.
In our country, one is innocent until proven guilty. First, it must be determined if the man is in his right mind. If he is found mentally incompetent to stand trial, he will be placed in a very secure environment where he cannot harm himself or others. If he can stand trial, his future is very bleak indeed, but corrections facilities are charged with a modicum of safety for their criminal clients.

Forum List

Back