Father vs Daughter's Boyfriend

jesus christ I hope I get boys instead of girls. I remember what i was like at that age and... sheesh.. good luck.

But, I applaud the fathers in this thread who have chosen to be father enough to care about this little conundrum. It may very well be the case that your presence and example as a father figure goes farther in this equation than you might think. kudos.

I just can't seem to adjust.
He's an okay kid, he does anything she tells him to do. He's smart enough, trustworthy enough, my wife likes him but still the whole thing bugs me..

Because you know what he spends 90% of his time thinking about.

Lumpy mate, what you are experiencing is jealousy, if a father loves and cares for his daughter it is quite natural and tough, you are just a good father and normal dad:eusa_angel:

I just can't seem to adjust.
He's an okay kid, he does anything she tells him to do. He's smart enough, trustworthy enough, my wife likes him but still the whole thing bugs me..
there is SOMETHING wrong with that boy
you are wise to not trust him

C'mon, Lumpy. You know what your problem is. You're concerned he's gettin' a little from your daughter. You know, like you were interested in getting when you were dating at that age.

So just take him aside and tell him if he tries anything he's gonna have you to deal with. It won't make any difference, but maybe you'll feel better anyway.

C'mon, Lumpy. You know what your problem is. You're concerned he's gettin' a little from your daughter. You know, like you were interested in getting when you were dating at that age.

So just take him aside and tell him if he tries anything he's gonna have you to deal with. It won't make any difference, but maybe you'll feel better anyway.

Nah.. As long as it's up to her, I don't have a problem with it, I know I can't control nature so I don't worry about it.

I just hope and provide the best that I can for her and she knows that..

Nah.. As long as it's up to her, I don't have a problem with it, I know I can't control nature so I don't worry about it.

I just hope and provide the best that I can for her and she knows that..
Helps to tack a "Prison discharge" certificate on the wall.

I'm just sayin.

Forum List

Back