Father, son, allegedly impregnate 13-year-old girl

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A 44-year-old man, Kabiru Oke, and his son, Farouq, aged 19, have been arrested by the police in Lagos State for alleged serial rape and impregnating a teenager (names withheld).

The incident happened at their No. 1, Olatikupo Street, Egbeda residence for about four months while the 13-year-old victim lived with her aunt, the man’s wife.

It was gathered that the girl had reported Oke’s sexual abuse on several occasions to his wife but she always shut her up and their son joined in the act when he caught his father raping the victim.

Unable to withstand the defilement, the girl, it was gathered, fled to her mother’s place in Ogun State in January where she was enrolled in a school. It was her teacher who later discovered she was pregnant.

At this point, the girl revealed her ordeals in her aunt’s home in Lagos, which prompted her mother to file a report at the police station. According to the victim, the sexual assaults first started in October last year, when her aunt’s husband asked her to fetch water for him.

“He asked me to watch water to bath and I did. When I brought the water, he pushed me inside the bathroom and raped me. From then, he was doing it regularly. I told my aunt but she did not do anything about it.
Father, son, allegedly impregnate 13-year-old girl | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News

So, nothng happens to the aunt?

Forum List

Back