OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
" Father wanted for shooting daughter’s boyfriend in the groin
  • Tribune Media Wire
  • 2 days ago
dad1.jpg

WEST MAHANOY TOWNSHIP, Pa. – A Pennsylvania father is accused of shooting his daughter’s boyfriend in the groin.

Police said Donald Jenkins, 40, of Shenandoah shot his daughter’s boyfriend when he found the two of them at a hotel near Frackville Sunday afternoon."
Father wanted for shooting daughter’s boyfriend in the groin
Dad must've really not liked the boyfriend. Yeesh.

• Tribune Media Wire
  • 2 days ago
dad1.jpg

WEST MAHANOY TOWNSHIP, Pa. – A Pennsylvania father is accused of shooting his daughter’s boyfriend in the groin.

Police said Donald Jenkins, 40, of Shenandoah shot his daughter’s boyfriend when he found the two of them at a hotel near Frackville Sunday afternoon."

Chris is correct that girl won't get a boyfriend now when the father might Transgender him or whatever.

Hardly a more terrifying time exists than when your daughters begin to date.
Sometimes James would casually mention he had guns and knew how to use them.
But really... I was the one they needed to watch out for.

LOOK AT THEM!!
  • Tribune Media Wire
  • 2 days ago
dad1.jpg

Just look at these BONOBOS!!!!
NUFF SAID!!!!!!
!!

First action of every father when meeting his daughters boyfriend - show him your guns.

Best line was used in the movie New in Town. Dad told the boyfriend as they were leaving on the first date - "Whatever you do to her, I will do to you."

Forum List

Back