father punches man molesting his son and gets arrested

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
This is what the great state of MA does to parents who protect their kids from perverts.

Ma will not pass Jessica's law because it is too harsh. Authorities in MA will arrest a parent for stopping a pervert from fondling a child.

Indecent assault raises concern - Taunton, MA - The Taunton Gazette

Quick recap

A father of a 4 yr old sees a man snake his arm under a bathroom stall in a local supermarket and fondle his sons genitals. Said father opens the stall and punches the pervert, a 71 yr old employee of the supermarket, in the puss. The cops arrest the father for felony assault and let the pervert go. Said pervert was still working in the store after the incident.

On a local radio station, the atty general of MA, Martha Coakley, stated that authorities in MA discourage "self help" meaning that if you or your children are assaulted that you should just stand by and allow yourself or your kids to be victimized while you patiently wait for police to come and save you.

WTF is wrong with this picture.

And think I used to wonder why I left MA.

This is what the great state of MA does to parents who protect their kids from perverts.

Ma will not pass Jessica's law because it is too harsh. Authorities in MA will arrest a parent for stopping a pervert from fondling a child.

Quick recap

A father of a 4 yr old sees a man snake his arm under a bathroom stall in a local supermarket and fondle his sons genitals. Said father opens the stall and punches the pervert, a 71 yr old employee of the supermarket, in the puss. The cops arrest the father for felony assault and let the pervert go. Said pervert was still working in the store after the incident.

On a local radio station, the atty general of MA, Martha Coakley, stated that authorities in MA discourage "self help" meaning that if you or your children are assaulted that you should just stand by and allow yourself or your kids to be victimized while you patiently wait for police to come and save you.

Liberals believe criminals have more rights then victims. But the real issue is they want us all docile and meek so that we will never challenge their decisions or power when they take over.

Quick recap

MA seems to have some of the most screwed up laws and skewed viewpoints where sexual predators are concerned. I never thought I'd here myself say a place was more jacked up than CA, but in this regard, MA most definitely is in the lead.

WTF is wrogn with people nowadays that they think this shit is okay? IMO, this scum got off easy with just a punch to the face and if I was the father, I'd be looking at 49 other places to live. One that actually still allowed me to defend my family.

Liberals believe criminals have more rights then victims. But the real issue is they want us all docile and meek so that we will never challenge their decisions or power when they take over.

You're an idiot, simple as that.

Yes, Massachusetts has gone overboard here.

A father protecting his son from a molestor is no criminal.

On the face of it, it sounds really stupid. According to the article, both men were charged and the cops said they did this to let the court settle the matter. It's one person's word against the other.

Unless those victims are minorities or women. Then they need special rights, constitution be damned.

On the face of it, it sounds really stupid. According to the article, both men were charged and the cops said they did this to let the court settle the matter. It's one person's word against the other.

And there you have it. Liberal justification for oppressive Government. Cause I am sure this father just goes around hitting old men.

But hey now, if someone says a toe tap is code for gay sex, they are all over that.

And there you have it. Liberal justification for oppressive Government. Cause I am sure this father just goes around hitting old men.

But hey now, if someone says a toe tap is code for gay sex, they are all over that.

Maybe he goes around punching illegal aliens. The point is, both parties were charged, neither party has a criminal record and the court will decide. I'm sorry you disagree with the US being a nation of laws but until you fix it so we can kill each other indiscriminately because we "know" we are in the right, suck it up.

That's because people like you denied them their rights for so long. Paybacks a bitch...

I did what, to who , when? I bet you look a lot like your avatar. Being a dickless, spineless loser who licks the ass of every non-white person and woman you meet will probably not ever get rid of your permanent virginity status. I always get a laugh at you eunuch lefty males, while I get all the chicks with any sense in their heads. You get the wacked out psycho bitches mad at daddy and/orfeminanzis that would rather chop your dick off than give you the time of day. I know you ignorant lefties tend to be weak on history, and logic and... ad infinitum, but I'll drop you a hint:

It was a bunch of white men that gave minorities and women all their rights.

Last edited:
I did what, to who , when? I bet you look a lot like your avatar. Being a dickless, spineless loser who licks the ass of every non-white person and woman you meet will probably not ever get rid of your permanent virginity status. I always get a laugh at you eunuch lefty males, while I get all the chicks with any sense in their heads. You get the wacked out psycho bitches mad at daddy and/orfeminanzis that would rather chop your dick off than give you the time of day. I know you ignorant lefties tend to be weak on history, and logic and... ad infinitum, but I'll drop you a hint:

It was a bunch of white men that gave minorities and women all their rights.

It was a bunch of liberal white men. Not conservative. Conservatives want to "conserve" the status quo, that is why they are called Conservatives The men who gave minorities and women, were liberals - even Jesus was - Needledick...:D

It was a bunch of liberal white men. Not conservative. Conservatives want to "conserve" the status quo, that is why they are called Conservatives The men who gave minorities and women, were liberals - even Jesus was - Needledick...:D

Dear 40 year old virgin still living in mommy's basement, I guess you might try to explain the voting record on the the civil rights act of 1964, eh? Over 80% of the republicans voted for it, while less than 65% of the democrats voted for it. Sometimes the stupidity of the lefties reallly beggars belief. Our public education system really is a complete failure.

I already posted the voting record, the Republicans NOT the Democrats supported and voted in the Civil Rights act.

But do dream on. You are as bad as Jillian claiming that white racist democrats switched to a Party that almost totally supported what they were MAD about to begin with.

The liberals at the time were in the Republican party. How often must we explain this to you?

Anyway, it's arrogance to claim that white man "gave rights" to anyone. White men were prevented from taking rights from women and minorities.

I thought the Southern conservatives voted against the Civil Rights Act even though they were in the Democrat party. And aren't Southern conservatives primarily in the GOP today?

Did William F Buckley support the Civil Rights Act?

And didn't LBJ say that he lost the South when he signed the act?

I don't know. I'm just asking.

Forum List

Back