Father Pflegler

Yes, I like how a Catholic priest calls for the killing of other human beings and mocks whites. Real priestly. He's a left-wing hatemonger who feels good about himself for siding with blacks, that's about it. I'm sure he's a hero to the left, and I'm sure he takes all opposition as a sign of how Christ-like he is. But he's just going with the fashion of the times, not against it.

Pfleger: [Unintelligible] to address the one who says, “Well, don’t hold me responsible (gesticulating) for what my ancestors did. But you have enjoyed the benefits of what your ancestors did and unless you are ready to give up the benefits (voice rising), throw away your 401 fund, throw away your trust fund, throw away all the money you put into the company you WALKED INTO BECAUSE YO’ DADDY AND YO’ GRANDDADDY AND YO’ GREATGRANDDADDY–(screaming at the top of his lungs)–UNLESS YOU’RE WILLING TO GIVE UP THE BENEFITS, THEN YOU MUST BE REPSONSIBLE FOR WHAT WAS DONE IN YOUR GENERATION ‘CUZ YOU ARE THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS INSURANCE POLICY! (Wild gestures, wild applause).

Damn, I'm embarrassed for him. As embarrassed as I was for my girlfriend's mother at her birthday dinner when she got trashed and started singing "go shawty, it's ya burfday!"

Pfleger's disgusting. Just another one of Obama's "spiritual leaders" who he has to now cast aside. That makes 3 so far. It seems all the most influential people in Obama's past are the ones he's having to reject now. Funny how Americans still trust the piece of shit after all this.

This was the straw that broke the camel's back, probably, and prompted Obama to quit the church. I guess they'll have to have their black power rallies with him cheering from at home.

This was the straw that broke the camel's back, probably, and prompted Obama to quit the church. I guess they'll have to have their black power rallies with him cheering from at home.

The camel's back should have been broken years ago, in my opinion. Waiting this long only proves my point that Obama is a true politician: willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Pfleger's disgusting. Just another one of Obama's "spiritual leaders" who he has to now cast aside. That makes 3 so far. It seems all the most influential people in Obama's past are the ones he's having to reject now. Funny how Americans still trust the piece of shit after all this.

I have no issues with your disagreement with Obama, regardless of whatever bug you have up your butt about him. I do, however, have an issue with you making stuff up as you go along because you think it sounds as ugly as possible.

Please link to some type of proof that Pflegler was one of Obama's "spiritual advisors".

I don't know if he was a spiritual adviser, but I did read elsewhere that he and Obama were friends. IMO, he used God and the church for votes.

I don't know if he was a spiritual adviser, but I did read elsewhere that he and Obama were friends. IMO, he used God and the church for votes.

Don't they all do this? It is a requirement for high office in this country that one at least pretend piety.

can anybody join this Klanbake??

I had the same question about the Trinity Church of Black Power. I walked in one day only to discover that the true trinity is Malcom, Martin and the black Jesus. Homey the Clown wearing a clerical collar came out with a broom and swept me out the door!

Don't they all do this? It is a requirement for high office in this country that one at least pretend piety.

No, they don't all do it. And even if they did, two wrongs don't make a right. And if it it did, no one has used a congregation in quite the same way as Obama. Except for G. W. Bush.

I have no issues with your disagreement with Obama, regardless of whatever bug you have up your butt about him. I do, however, have an issue with you making stuff up as you go along because you think it sounds as ugly as possible.

Please link to some type of proof that Pflegler was one of Obama's "spiritual advisors".

Obama: I have a deep faith :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Cathleen Falsani

"The biggest challenge, I think, is always maintaining your moral compass."

Friends and advisers, such as the Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Roman Catholic Church in the Auburn- Gresham community on the South Side, who has known Obama for the better part of 20 years, help him keep that compass set, he says.

Plus, it's well known that Pfleger is a close associate of Farrakhan and Wright, and Obama's already been linked to both of them.

Pfleger is also the guy who said that white people should turn over all their assets that rightly belong to blacks.

Seriously, how many hatemongerers does Obama have to be linked to before you people see him for what he is?

If true he's a phony and I cannot vote for him.

It was written that way. It wasn't a quote. I'm afraid his credibility on this subject is a bit iffy, anyway.

Given that the next president is probably going to be able to appoint up to 4 supreme court justices (at least according to McLaughlin on his show this a.m.) I could care less who Obama goes/went or otherwise... to church with.

McCain wouldn't get my vote if I were paid for it and I will go out of my way to make sure I and everyone I know vote against him.

It was written that way. It wasn't a quote. I'm afraid his credibility on this subject is a bit iffy, anyway.

Given that the next president is probably going to be able to appoint up to 4 supreme court justices (at least according to McLaughlin on his show this a.m.) I could care less who Obama goes/went or otherwise... to church with.

McCain wouldn't get my vote if I were paid for it and I will go out of my way to make sure I and everyone I know vote against him.

Great, so 4 spots? That's room for all 3 of Obama's racist friends and one more. We'll go ahead and say that he'll appoint his wife, his fourth racist friend.

How was it not a quote?

Friends and advisers, such as the Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Roman Catholic Church in the Auburn- Gresham community on the South Side, who has known Obama for the better part of 20 years, help him keep that compass set, he says.

But, it's actually Pfleger's quote just after this paragraph that makes me smile.

I don't think he could easily divorce his faith from who he is.

Because that's exactly what he's done, or better yet, pretended to do.

Great, so 4 spots? That's room for all 3 of Obama's racist friends and one more. We'll go ahead and say that he'll appoint his wife, his fourth racist friend.

so, Gunny, can we get a YAWNING smiley?

Forum List

Back