Father off ISIS bride sues Trump administration cites possible loophole

She poses no threat and should be allowed to rejoin her family here in the U.S. ... :cool:
She should and will be tried for treason

And the next day, a liberal judge will overturn her conviction and remand her to 1 hour community service and then go home smiling.

"All I did was run off to Syria to fuck terrorists and encourage the murder of American civilians ... what's the big deal?"

Any "liberal" who supports any leniency for this bitch deserves the noose themselves. Can't stand gutless pussies like that.

...Well, except for that one little detail.... How can you "make war against the United States" ..... when the United States is not in a state of war? And moreover, when the theatre of said non-war is not IN the United States?
There are declared wars and undeclared wars; both recognized by both US justice systems; civilian and military.

You're on a dead-end road with that one... best try another tack.

...Ah yes, string up a black woman who has a child. What could possibly go wrong with that.
Punishment for treason is color blind.

But, not to worry... the State Department has already denied her entry to the United States.

We can hold Treason as a backup against the slim possibility that the court challenge to the State Dept ruling goes against them.

...Well, except for that one little detail.... How can you "make war against the United States" ..... when the United States is not in a state of war? And moreover, when the theatre of said non-war is not IN the United States?
There are declared wars and undeclared wars; both recognized by both US justice systems; civilian and military.

You're on a dead-end road with that one... best try another tack.

...Ah yes, string up a black woman who has a child. What could possibly go wrong with that.
Punishment for treason is color blind.

But, not to worry... the State Department has already denied her entry to the United States.

We can hold Treason as a backup against the slim possibility that the court challenge to the State Dept ruling goes against them.

It isn't a "tack"; it's a point of order. That point being, only Congress has the authority to declare a war, and in this case it hasn't done so. And I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the COTUS authorizing "undeclared" ones. What that means is that the definition of Treason here cannot be applied under the same COTUS whence derives that definition.

Part Two is a reference to, for example, Mary Turner. Hey, you could do it on May 19 for the 101st anniversary.

What made me think of that?

You did.
We haven't had a public hanging in quite a while.

We can sell tickets.

And popcorn, and soft drinks, and SnoCaps and Raisinettes and nachos and...

Exactly what used to happen at lynchings. Well, probably without the nachos, but with commemorative postcards and souvenir body parts. It's where hate-filled mob mentality leads, and here you are pining for it.

Those who ignore their own history....

Stop enlarging your posts. Your words are no more important than anyone else's.

Last edited:
I wish the terrorist supporters in congress didnt vote down cruz' bill about automatically stripping citizenship when they join our enemies.
Then, this wouldnt even be discussed.
Don't Wish. What is your representative doing?

Shoot her as a traitor and take her child....prior to FDR that is what would have happened!

She definitely was a US citizen, unless her citizenship was revoked.

It can be if you join a foreign military that's fighting against the US, but it's unclear if it was revoked.

She has reneged her views, but in my opinion she is subject to an investigation to see if she committed any crimes (guilty by association isn't necessarily a crime).

...It isn't a "tack"; it's a point of order. That point being, only Congress has the authority to declare a war, and in this case it hasn't done so. And I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the COTUS authorizing "undeclared" ones. What that means is that the definition of Treason here cannot be applied under the same COTUS whence derives that definition...
Incorrect.

Undeclared wars ( Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War I, Gulf War II, Afghanistan, Syria, War-on-Terror ) are all considered "wars" under US Law.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy in wartime is treason.

Part Two is a reference to, for example, Mary Turner. Hey, you could do it on May 19 for the 101st anniversary. What made me think of that? You did...
Immaterial.

...Exactly what used to happen at lynchings. Well, probably without the nachos, but with commemorative postcards and souvenir body parts. It's where hate-filled mob mentality leads, and here you are pining for it. Those who ignore their own history....
Sounds like great fun, when dealing with those found guilty of Treason.

No.

But thank you for your feedback.

This case should be thrown out of court as soon as the Judge tells the room they can sit down.

Father of "ISIS Bride" Sues Trump Administration; Cites Possible Loophole

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN , YOU DO NOT GET OUR RIGHTS, WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN BORN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, YOU WILL NOT CHANGE OUR LAND INTO OUR SHIT HOLES BITCH!!
For what! He is saving her life.

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Posted this elsewhere (and have yet to get an answer) but ---- how can a person "levy war against the United States" when said United States is not IN a state of war?

Oopsie.
Then why are we still funding Homeland security and the rest of these intelligence agencies? Once the national emergency that was put into effect on 9/11 has been cancelled. Then we have to bring back our troops that are abroad and defund Homeland security and NDAA. Then we will be consider at peace time. But right now, we are at war, and she was recruiting for the opposition. And since she is a citizen. Which means that she has committed treason. And so it is best that she stays oversea, convincing women over there to not join ISIS.

September 11, 2001, Bush declared a national emergency for “reasons of certain terrorist attacks.” On November 16, 2001, Bush issued an executive order granting the Department of Defense “additional authority” to build as needed in order to protect America in response to the 9/11 attacks. 11 of President Bush’s national emergency declarations are still in effect today.
Seven Presidents Who Have Declared National Emergencies

...It isn't a "tack"; it's a point of order. That point being, only Congress has the authority to declare a war, and in this case it hasn't done so. And I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the COTUS authorizing "undeclared" ones. What that means is that the definition of Treason here cannot be applied under the same COTUS whence derives that definition...
Incorrect.

Undeclared wars ( Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War I, Gulf War II, Afghanistan, Syria, War-on-Terror ) are all considered "wars" under US Law.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy in wartime is treason.

Incorrect. I just showed you how they are not wars. Constitution says No.
Perhaps somebody should have thought of that before they went somewhere with a war they knew they couldn't get a declaration for.

Part Two is a reference to, for example, Mary Turner. Hey, you could do it on May 19 for the 101st anniversary. What made me think of that? You did...
Immaterial.[/QUOTE]

Material.
As in material excised out because you don't want to deal with it.

So here it is back:

Part Two is a reference to, for example, Mary Turner. Hey, you could do it on May 19 for the 101st anniversary.

What made me think of that?

You did.

We haven't had a public hanging in quite a while.

We can sell tickets.

And popcorn, and soft drinks, and SnoCaps and Raisinettes and nachos and...
Exactly what used to happen at lynchings. Well, probably without the nachos, but with commemorative postcards and souvenir body parts. It's where hate-filled mob mentality leads, and here you are pining for it.

Those who ignore their own history....
As you saw when you read that link, several other people were also murdered in the same mob mentality action at the same time. You'd bring that back, which is most informative.

...Exactly what used to happen at lynchings. Well, probably without the nachos, but with commemorative postcards and souvenir body parts. It's where hate-filled mob mentality leads, and here you are pining for it. Those who ignore their own history....
Sounds like great fun, when dealing with those found guilty of Treason.

And there it is, the informative part. "Treason" is the new "uppity". Doesn't take much for a certain element to self-identify, does it.

No.

But thank you for your feedback.

So you're a troll who deliberately makes more work for responding posters. As I said --- informative.
And also typical of the emotionally unhinged, not to exclude those who think they're the gods' gift to the universe.

...Incorrect. I just showed you how they are not wars. Constitution says No...
Then perhaps you will explain how the US Government puts-up war memorials for Korea, Vietnam, etc...

And how the VA recognizes military service in such campaigns as Wartime Service for purposes of awarding benefits...

And how the US Armed Forces treat military justice cases from such combat areas as Wartime Cases, eh?...

A sustained combat campaign, approved by Congress - even if it's post facto - i.e., an undeclared war, endorsed by Congress, carries ALL the weight and attributes (for the purposes of dispensing justice) as a declared war... *

You're stuck on semantics which won't hold up under a closer scrutiny even in a legal and constitutional context, as a practical application.

You're way out of your depth on this one, and don't know when to quit.

Perhaps somebody should have thought of that before they went somewhere with a war they knew they couldn't get a declaration for...
No need, so long as Congress endorsed the action, and continues to receive reports on it from the Executive.

...Material. As in material excised out because you don't want to deal with it...
Incorrect. Already dealt with. *

...And there it is, the informative part. "Treason" is the new "uppity". Doesn't take much for a certain element to self-identify, does it...
Incorrect. Treason is Treason, not a racial commentary.

...So you're a troll who deliberately makes more work for responding posters. As I said --- informative. And also typical of the emotionally unhinged, not to exclude those who think they're the gods' gift to the universe.
Incorrect. I make no particular work for anyone in this context.

As to your sophomoric attempts at insult, you're simply not good enough to get more than an occasional back-hand out of me.

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's leg for a while, boy... you're borin' the hell outta me, with your off-topic innuendo and ranting.

----------------

If the bitch is allowed back on US soil, she should be tried for Treason.

If she gets the death sentence, and a public hanging just won't do, perhaps we can outsource that one to the Saudis.

I hear they're good at 'neutralizing' wayward Muslims... from the neck up. :21:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back