Father of the Year?

I sent out an e-mail with the YouTube to a few buddies.

The little girl is going to HATE daddy for a while.

Alas.

But he's still being (in an odd way, but a real way) a good father.

most of the titles have been weird. Willow titled hers "Daddy was Wrong." or something.

I have to admit the kid has issues. Dad and mom are divorced. Living with stepmom and step brother. Even at the best of times that must suck serious lemons.

most of the titles have been weird. Willow titled hers "Daddy was Wrong." or something.

I have to admit the kid has issues. Dad and mom are divorced. Living with stepmom and step brother. Even at the best of times that must suck serious lemons.

Yeah, and I note he didn't address her part about having to clean up the mud walked through the house. If she was exaggerating then more power to him....if not...hhmmmm

As a nominee for 'Father of the Year' I'd add Bobby Brown to the list. Apparently, going on stage within a couple of hours of your ex-wife's sudden demise is far more important than rushing to comfort your 18 year old daughter. Go figure that for priorities.

As a nominee for 'Father of the Year' I'd add Bobby Brown to the list. Apparently, going on stage within a couple of hours of your ex-wife's sudden demise is far more important than rushing to comfort your 18 year old daughter. Go figure that for priorities.

2 words- pay check. ;)

I hope you weren't expecting anything different out of him.

Forum List

Back