Father of Soldier Killed in Niger: Trump Was Respectful When He Called Me

That's a pretty common defense of Trump. "Well, he doesn't bully and treat innocent people like shit ALL the time.... why, look! Here's one time!!!"
There's no evidence he treated anyone like shit, douche bag.
Yeah, and Ted Cruz's dad really was involved in JFK's murder :rolleyes:
We're talking about the families of the soldiers who were killed, dumbass.

It's amazing how leftwing morons can switch the subject of a conversation on a dime.

Man I've been on so many boards today and the talking points are unreal. Blame Kelly is a new biggie. Blame Kelly and others for listening in instead of the Congress bitch from hell listening in.

Oh and Kelly validated Wilson which he didn't at all. I love it though. They got their asses kicked on this one big time.

Kelly is thoroughly credible. That ugly lying piece-of-shit clown, Frederica Wilson isn't.

Would you believe this clown?

iu

I wonder how they got that silver back, to wear a hat .
They must of gave her a banana ....

Father of Soldier Killed in Niger: Trump Was Respectful When He Called M

So, why couldn't all goldstar parents be so "lucky"?

They were, moron.

Fun thread now that you showed up... :thewave:

Being nice is draining, I'm going back to brutal, it's more fun......

Whenever I start slacking and being nice to these maggots, I always get a slap in the face that reminds me of who I'm dealing with.

It's amazing how leftwing morons can switch the subject of a conversation on a dime.

Man I've been on so many boards today and the talking points are unreal. Blame Kelly is a new biggie. Blame Kelly and others for listening in instead of the Congress bitch from hell listening in.

Oh and Kelly validated Wilson which he didn't at all. I love it though. They got their asses kicked on this one big time.

Kelly is thoroughly credible. That ugly lying piece-of-shit clown, Frederica Wilson isn't.

iu

She reminds me of a pig wearing lipstick.

iu

iu

iu

I hope she is enjoying being a superstar!

They were, moron.

Fun thread now that you showed up... :thewave:

Being nice is draining, I'm going back to brutal, it's more fun......

Whenever I start slacking and being nice to these maggots, I always get a slap in the face that reminds me of who I'm dealing with.

I have occasional hope that even One will come to their senses.... :lmao:

iu

iu

Hope the silver back end up like Linda Tripp ..

I'm glad to see that our President is capable of making a proper condolence call

He seems to be incapable of apologizing when he does not

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Not all Gold Star families are upset with President Donald Trump.

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....
Glad to hear FM 45 got it sort of right once.

iu

Simply do not understand at all how trumpanzees and others on the Right get accused of racism.

iu

iu

And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

I'm glad to see that our President is capable of making a proper condolence call

He seems to be incapable of apologizing when he does not
He has nothing to apologize for, dumbass.

If you say something to a grieving family and they find it offensive, the burden is on you to clarify what you meant.....not call them liars

That is the way it works in a civilized society

Yup, I was thrown off by your goofy 1st post.. and pleased to meet you.

Where do you see Trump lying, the line that was taken completely out of context or her comments on the fake news channels and such?

Trump lied when he said her story was a "complete fabrication" and that he "had proof".

Kelly pretty much acknowledged that she was correct about the content of the call.

You will notice that Trump had provided no proof yet. In fact if you will take the time and go back to whenever Trump says he has proof, it never materializes. So basically, almost anytime Trump says "I have proof" it is code for "I am lying through my teeth yet again but my followers do not care"

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, you and Fake News can read Trump's mind

"He knew what he was getting into" taken out of context with malice is fine with you, correct?

Obviously it wasn't a complete fabrication, Trump said it for sure.

but.. the embellishments, intent and mind reading by the left are purely hypothetical with malice as well... and that doesn't bother you.. correct?

And if only Trump had chosen to say what you just did instead of choosing to lie about it.

I have already stated I agree with Kelly's assessment of what the congresswoman did...

But that does not excuse the fact the president of the United States stood there and lied to the American people. I care a hell of a lot more about a lying president than a crazy cowboy hat wearing congresswoman

Well, let's disagree and move on, your intentions are clear.

Yep, my intentions are to have a president that does not stand there and lie to my face.
If only more of you felt that way

Which President hasn’t lied to the American public?

They were, moron.
The Check is in the Mail ,,,,,,More Trump lies and the morons still don't get it ""What a great country America is ""
what *exactly* was the lie here, eddie? you say all he says is a lie but i'd like to look into a few specific examples.

They were, moron.
The Check is in the Mail ,,,,,,More Trump lies and the morons still don't get it ""What a great country America is ""
what *exactly* was the lie here, eddie? you say all he says is a lie but i'd like to look into a few specific examples.
He said he'd send it but didn't until the offer was made public And Obama wasn't a citizen?? Should have had his tongue cut out for that lie ,,,,,,,,,,,,but that's just me.......oh yeah Ever hear him say he'd show his taxes ??? Then it was he'd show them if elected Come on ice the man is a degenerate liar ,,can fill pages with his lies

Forum List

Back