Father of Soldier Killed in Niger: Trump Was Respectful When He Called Me

Correct! He was a Commander and earned 2 Battle Stars.

Battle Stars? What in the world are you talking about?

Ships earn Battle Stars.
Admiral I hope your lack of good taste doesn't follow you into your older years

Older years? I have just arrived at that point in my life, and I see only prospects for more hatred of idiocy.
then you should really hate the idiot in our wh

I have yet to see him do anything on the same level with what I see from posters like you on a daily basis.

Trump's lies amount to stuff like exagerating his golf score. Obama lies when he's about to screw over the entire country but says it's not going to hurt a bit.

Off His Meds And Out Of Control, Trump Launches A Late Night Attack On Rep. Frederica Wilson

Tantruming because John Kelly wasn't able to fix his disrespect of fallen soldiers, Donald Trump launched a late-night attack on Rep. Frederica Wilson.…

Every time Trump dishes out a can of whoop-ass on one of your scumbag heroes, snowflakes like you describe it as a "tantrum" or that he's "unhinged." It's actually you who is throwing a tantrum and becoming unhinged.

Ships earn Battle Stars.
Older years? I have just arrived at that point in my life, and I see only prospects for more hatred of idiocy.

I have yet to see him do anything on the same level with what I see from posters like you on a daily basis.

Trump's lies amount to stuff like exagerating his golf score. Obama lies when he's about to screw over the entire country but says it's not going to hurt a bit.

Off His Meds And Out Of Control, Trump Launches A Late Night Attack On Rep. Frederica Wilson

Tantruming because John Kelly wasn't able to fix his disrespect of fallen soldiers, Donald Trump launched a late-night attack on Rep. Frederica Wilson.…

Every time Trump dishes out a can of whoop-ass on one of your scumbag heroes, snowflakes like you describe it as a "tantrum" or that he's "unhinged." It's actually you who is throwing a tantrum and becoming unhinged.

I personally enjoy the shit out of these...what do you call them? "Whoop-ass"?

Trump just keeps making my day every time he acts like a total ass-clown unfit for office.

Trump just keeps making my day every time he acts like a total ass-clown unfit for office.

Sure he does. That's why the entire snowflake universe goes into a tailspin whenever Trump calls you scumbags out.

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Not all Gold Star families are upset with President Donald Trump.

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

yeah, because his son was white, mo-ron.

Sure he does. That's why the entire snowflake universe goes into a tailspin whenever Trump calls you scumbags out.

It's not tailspin, it's feeding frenzy...and oh boy Trump is a giver.

There ya go, douche bags. If you won't accept the word of someone who actually spoke with Trump, why should anyone accept the word of some notorious lying piece-of-shit politician?

Trump was buffeted this week by growing controversy over his conversation with the widow of an American soldier killed in Niger, after a Democratic congresswoman said that Trump told the widow her late husband “knew what he signed up for.” Trump denied that, though the mother of the soldier confirmed the account of the lawmaker.

But the father of another one of the four American soldiers killed in Niger said Wednesday that Trump was respectful when he called with his condolences. Arnold Wright, the father of the late Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright, said he and Trump spoke for about 20 minutes, and that Trump mostly listened.

“He talked to me about the loss of my son and how he served with honor and dignity and he just wanted to give me a call to thank me,” Arnold Wright told TIME in a phone interview. “I told him the kind of man Dustin was. We talked about his deployment. … We got troops out there with no air cover. There are still teams in the country. That was the main point that was the conversation.”

Arnold Wright said he had no qualms about the fact that Trump’s phone call came nearly two weeks after his son’s death was announced....

You realize that there were two soldiers killed that day that had the last name of Johnson. One was white and the other was black. Why do you assume race made any difference to anyone? Or is that your inherent racism showing?

I have spoken with two US Presidents, Harry S Truman and Richard M. Nixon. Harry Truman was an Army artellary officer in WW1 and Richard Nixon a Navy gunnery officer in WW2. I was but a mere Fire Control Technician in Vietnam but Nixon turned our fuel and food back on when the Democratic Congress made us starve for food and fuel. Democrats suck paddy water.

Nixon was not a gunnery officer in WWII.
Richard Nixon - Wikipedia

Ships earn Battle Stars.
He said he'd send it but didn't until the offer was made public And Obama wasn't a citizen?? Should have had his tongue cut out for that lie ,,,,,,,,,,,,but that's just me.......oh yeah Ever hear him say he'd show his taxes ??? Then it was he'd show them if elected Come on ice the man is a degenerate liar ,,can fill pages with his lies

If that were true, you should love him in that case! He's just like most liberals!
no party is without fault but protecting the greatest liar of all,trump, is sheer idiocy

No, the best example of sheer idiocy is any of your posts chosen at random.

Ships win battle stars, but scabies wear Them!
Are you really am Admiral?
I was awarded ANDROID authorized to wear the Presidential Unit citation, earned by my artillery battalion in WWII. This was in 1969.

There we go: the inevitable accusation of racism. You're about as predictable as Big Ben.

A feeding frenzy is where sharks start feeding on each other.

I have spoken with two US Presidents, Harry S Truman and Richard M. Nixon. Harry Truman was an Army artellary officer in WW1 and Richard Nixon a Navy gunnery officer in WW2. I was but a mere Fire Control Technician in Vietnam but Nixon turned our fuel and food back on when the Democratic Congress made us starve for food and fuel. Democrats suck paddy water.

Ships earn Battle Stars.
If that were true, you should love him in that case! He's just like most liberals!
no party is without fault but protecting the greatest liar of all,trump, is sheer idiocy

I was awarded ANDROID authorized to wear the Presidential Unit citation, earned by my artillery battalion in WWII. This was in 1969.
I had a marksmans medal Couldn't get expert

Ships earn Battle Stars.

I apologize for my first comment which I had intended to delete, but as you can see it quoted twice. I researched the term and found out that I was incorrect. In my naval career I never once heard them referred to as Battle Stars because we wore them on ribbons such as our Sea Service Ribbon to show the number of deployments we had been on.

You were correct sir!

A feeding frenzy is where sharks start feeding on each other.
isn't that is whats happening in repub congress?

Ships earn Battle Stars.

Oh, you are an expert all right, just not at marksmanship!

Ships earn Battle Stars.

After serving ,,,,,the market is now my battlefield not quite an expert but pretty damn good

Ships earn Battle Stars.

After serving ,,,,,the market is now my battlefield not quite an expert but pretty damn good

It is too bad your expert qualification does not extend to alleviating the lack of intelligence in your posts.

Ships earn Battle Stars.

It is too bad your expert qualification does not extend to alleviating the lack of intelligence in your posts.
I'm trying very very bigly to equal your posting expertise...Give me another year to catch up ...lol

I'm trying very very bigly to equal your posting expertise...Give me another year to catch up ...lol

While it is a laudable goal, your chances are slim and none.

While it is a laudable goal, your chances are slim and none.
yeah I know and slim just walked out the door

Forum List

Back