Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011

Charles Woods, the father Tyrone Woods, who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, reveals details of meeting Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at the publically broadcast memorial service for the slain Americans at Andrews Air Force Base only days after the attack. And, in a recent radio appearance, Woods publicly questions who made the call not to send in back-up forces to possibly save his son’s life, as well as the three other Americans killed in Benghazi (which includes the American ambassador to Libya).

Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son? | The Weekly Standard

(snipped) Woods publicly questions who made the call not to send in back-up forces to possibly save his son’s life, as well as the three other Americans killed in Benghazi (which includes the American ambassador to Libya).

Damn good question.

Charles Woods, the father Tyrone Woods, who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, reveals details of meeting Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton at the publically broadcast memorial service for the slain Americans at Andrews Air Force Base only days after the attack. And, in a recent radio appearance, Woods publicly questions who made the call not to send in back-up forces to possibly save his son’s life, as well as the three other Americans killed in Benghazi (which includes the American ambassador to Libya).

Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son? | The Weekly Standard

I've got one going to. Do you want to get us merged? And I just got the audio from the Lars Larson show.

It's cool with me to get us merged and drive this thread.

Whoopsies mine is on the other part where Clinton told him that they were going to prosecute the film maker.

Put this here too. This is from the Lars Larson show (one of my favorite talk show hosts)

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi
TheLarsLarsonShow 2 days ago

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi by TheLarsLarsonShow on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Forum List

Back