Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl

Todd is just doing what he thinks is going to bring him money, status, and longevity.

Palin did the same thing when she quit the governorship.

Is Palin a whore? Does she go where the money is and do whatever they ask for it? Well....she went to China and charged a whole butt load of money.

Yeah......the Wasilla Chihuahua is a whore.
Hey SkooterSwabby,
You and Ravi sure are good at staying on DNC talking points, are you 2 getting paid for being such sapps? I can't believe the Navy thought you were smart enough to wash dishes in the galley of the garbage scow you are so proud of "serving" on........ did you have to pass a competency test?........wait......... never mind, I don't want to confuse you.:razz:

DNC talking points? Nope. During the 20 years I was in the Navy ('82-'02), most of the time I voted Republican. Hated Clinton (made sure that I had time off when he visited the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73)), and voted for Bush Jr. the first time.

After seeing how badly he fucked up his first presidency? The lesser of 2 evils was Obama, as McStupid was just a Bush Jr. clone.

Actually, the Navy DID think I wasn't suited for either a scow, nor working in the galley. Spent most of the time working PRP program, Security Forces, as well as forward deployed duty..........during my last sea tour (2 years), I saw the States for only 3 months, and then, because they thought I was good enough, I was sent to Amarillo TX to run the Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) from 99 until '02 as the HMFIC (Head MF'er In Charge).

Nope........no garbage scows, just carriers. No galley duty either, spent most of my time volunteering for special programs. Kinda fun to be able to fly in an FA-18.

So, no, I'm not parroting DNC talking points, I'm telling you what the Wasilla Chihuahua is doing......going where the money is, not showing up, and sticking to the same fucking rhetoric that she's spewed for the past 2 years.

In other words, she's a stupid, bitchy whore. Not my fault that your vision gets clouded by tits.

Unlike you, I actually have a brain, and enough blood to run BOTH my heads.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocv5WdBmSok]YouTube - The best of pee wee herman in cheech and chong hamburger lizard sorry[/ame]

Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl

Levi Johnston's attorney said a formal agreement has not been reached with the online magazine but adds it's a "foregone conclusion" it will happen.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Levi Johnston is going for the ultimate exposure -- his bare body.

Posing nude for Playgirl is next for the 19-year-old father of Sarah Palin's grandchild. Johnston's attorney, Rex Butler, said Wednesday that a formal agreement has not been reached with the online magazine but adds it's a "foregone conclusion" it will happen.

Father of Palin's Grandson to Pose for Playgirl - Political News - FOXNews.com

The guy is finally proving to the whole country just what kind of a PIG he really is. It also makes me question just what kind of judges of character the Palin's are. Why couldn't they see this in this guy?

Ever heard the expression 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'? Shall we list the kind of people that Obama has surrounded himself with?

All I can say is that you should be really glad that stupidity isn't illegal. You'd be doing hard time.

If you can provide a link to somewhere one of Obama's people have posed for a skin mag, we'd be happy to listen.

Otherwise, all you're doing is proving that you are already doing hard time for stupidity, because you bring shit up that has no bearing.

Try again n00b.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back