Father of Lost SEAL Rips Trump

I'm sure Trump gave his undivided attention to that mission and stayed in the "Situation Room"!!!! That's what responsible Commander N- Chief do!!!!
You're just a freakin retard who has never been in the military. ..... :cuckoo:
You're the freakin retard! Trump should have been in the situation room. Trumps grand display in Yemen wasn't necessary. Trump hasn't been in office for a year and already he as a failed military mission on his hands. So shut up SUSAN!!!

You're the freakin retard! Trump should have been in the situation room.
Incorrect idiot. ..... :cool:

No president can be in the situation room every time a Seal team goes on a mission. That's why you have commanders and generals, it's their job. Besides, what would you have the president do?

You arm chair generals, who never served in the military, bozo's give me a good laugh. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol:... :lol:

Pure bullshit the raid was planned by the oshitscum administration, and the investigation is INTO who in the oshit administration gave the enemy the details before the raid, and if it is true that osit himself had the info passed to the enemy. You liberal dogs need to be careful what you wish for because all of your lying treasonous scum leaders are going to get caught in your requests and hung for their treason.
Oh yes give Trump all the excuses in the book! Why did Trump give the go ahead with the mission without getting full consultation from his GENERALS. Simply put..........Trumps owns the FAILED Yemen RAID......because he's the fucking President!!!
Do you really believe that any president has direct involvement in planning military operations? If so then you really must be mad at Obama for more men killed Afghanistan then during Bush. Hell the way you talk Obama killed them himself.

Vast majority of them voted for Trump… Barry pretended to care. Military folks saw right through him.

I know, dumbass, ...

... low IQ authoritarians overwhelming vote for other low IQ authoritarians.
Just admit it barry is/was classless... he never understood the military's role in the world. Because he was a dumb shit progressive
For two years under Obama there were no ground troops in Yemen until cowboy Trump put them in and we lost a 75 million dollar plane and one precious life. The Dad wants to know why.
So glad he refused to meet with the pussy grabber.

Dschrute3, when an enemy hides behind citizens especially women and children, the ones at fault are them.creating a battlefield with women and children is unconscionable, and yet, our enemy does it. If one can never defend oneself, then our women and children are put at risk. It is what a war is.

'Blow Back.' More Americans should become familiar with it. All this meddling and killing in so many countries, is gonna come back around on them. The chickens have to come home to roost at some point. It's inevitable.

End all the meddling and war in the Middle East especially. It's time for Americans to begin listening to one of our brilliant Founding Fathers...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson
blowback started many many moons ago. until the war is over, the pendulum that was started on 9/11 is always moving.

Americans should always remember... You do reap what you sow.

If you support Perpetual War, you have to expect to suffer some consequences.
anyone who doesn't know that is out of touch with reality. it's why hundreds have died in chicago over the years.

Provocation is dangerous.

We shouldn't even be in Yemen. How many countries are we meddling and killing in now? How many we up to? This aggressive Interventionism is so out of control. We need to scale it back bigtime. We're only sowing the seeds of more bloody Blow Back.

Yemen, where the USS Cole was attacked while it was in port to refuel. That Yemen? We shouldn't be there?

Clueless.

Our country supports endless wars-police actions because their isn't a draft!!! If there was a draft without loopholes where regardless who you are in society you are subject to be drafted to serve in our corporate-contractor war's of choice; the country and congress would think it thru before sending the military into unwinnable wars. Imagine if millionare and billionarie sons were subject for the draft! Imagine if our athletes instead of getting drafted by the NFL, NBA or MLB all is put on hold because theres a military draft coming up!

Yeah, most Warmongers are disingenuous hypocrites. They love starting more wars, but they don't wanna send their own children to die in them. They wanna send others' children instead.

Rule of thumb should be... If you don't feel comfortable sending your own children off to die in a miserable hellhole, then stop the Warmongering. That's how i look at it anyway.

Don't worry. No one would ever vote for you and put you in that situation.

Vast majority of them voted for Trump… Barry pretended to care. Military folks saw right through him.

I know, dumbass, ...

... low IQ authoritarians overwhelming vote for other low IQ authoritarians.
Just admit it barry is/was classless... he never understood the military's role in the world. Because he was a dumb shit progressive
For two years under Obama there were no ground troops in Yemen until cowboy Trump put them in and we lost a 75 million dollar plane and one precious life. The Dad wants to know why.
So glad he refused to meet with the pussy grabber.

'Blow Back.' More Americans should become familiar with it. All this meddling and killing in so many countries, is gonna come back around on them. The chickens have to come home to roost at some point. It's inevitable.

End all the meddling and war in the Middle East especially. It's time for Americans to begin listening to one of our brilliant Founding Fathers...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson
blowback started many many moons ago. until the war is over, the pendulum that was started on 9/11 is always moving.

anyone who doesn't know that is out of touch with reality. it's why hundreds have died in chicago over the years.

We shouldn't even be in Yemen. How many countries are we meddling and killing in now? How many we up to? This aggressive Interventionism is so out of control. We need to scale it back bigtime. We're only sowing the seeds of more bloody Blow Back.

Yemen, where the USS Cole was attacked while it was in port to refuel. That Yemen? We shouldn't be there?

Clueless.
I think he thinks we turn our cheek, not sure it seems he wants Americans hurt and too bad!

I think The Russians DID IT.
Be Glad There's a Vlad

What Putin probably did, before all this Democrack ranting, was to reveal what was going on at Bush's Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. His only motivation has always been to discredit the attacks on his form of governing by pointing out every instance where ours is no better. He hit a gold mine when he revealed the manipulation by the DNC of what is supposed to be a democratic nominating process.

The mission was planned and approved during the end of the last presidential term.

Is the real expectation that no men will ever be lost to combat?

A whole helicopter full of Navy Seals was shot down, who took the fall? Was there an investigation.

I assume this Father knows that when someone joins the military they might actual have to go on missions.

That said, I feel for the Father I want this to happen to no one, friend or foe.
"The mission was planned and approved during the end of the last presidential term." If the mission had been approved during the end of the last term it would have been executed during the last term. It was planned and handed off to the next term to approve. Bush 41 wrote and negotiated NAFTA, but who do you blame for it? Does anybody point at Ike for the Bay of Pigs disaster?

This mission relied on total cover of darkness.

"President Barack Obama’s national security aides had reviewed the plans for a risky attack on a small, heavily guarded brick home of a senior Qaeda collaborator in a mountainous village in a remote part of central Yemen.

But Mr. Obama did not act because the Pentagon wanted to launch the attack on a moonless night and the next one would come after his term had ended"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/middleeast/donald-trump-yemen-commando-raid-questions.html
Dancer, this is all academic. I don't know why Ike didn't act on the Bay of Pigs either. All I know is the mission failed. If you will remember, I did not blame Trump for this Yemen bust as I'm certain he was counting on a rousing success. And I'm sure we'd have heard about his military prowess ad nauseum had the raid succeeded in whatever it's mission was. Although finding the tipper (if there is one like it seems) is a priority with me. But I will always contend that the decision is an Oval Office responsibility. And you will also recall he talked a lot about 'Day One' and how he would immediately assume Presidential responsibility for American safety. I have to assume too...that the man who knows more than the generals will man up. Bottom line...find the tipper!

If all you know is that the Bay of Pigs failed you are not very well informed. The primary reason for the failure was the cancellation of the US bombers that were scheduled to take out the Cuban MIGs on the ground. The result was the slaughter of the invading force on the beaches by Castro' Air Force. Rule one of an invasion is air superiority.
All Other Versions Are Plants

After that cowardice, JFK, a loose-cannon fraternity brat, overdid it in the other direction by almost starting World War III about the missiles in Cuba when the Soviets were equally threatened by our missiles in Turkey. Spoiled HeirHeads who expected to always get their way and never pay for losing Cuba, JFK and Bobby were sore losers who wouldn't trade off with Khrushchev his missiles and ours.

What is the one thing the CIA and the KGB had in common? To prevent World War III. So a deal was made to eliminate the Kennedys if the Russians would be willing to lose face by backing down. Khrushchev was also deposed for thinking JFK would immediately make the missile deal.

Clueless.
Our country supports endless wars-police actions because their isn't a draft!!! If there was a draft without loopholes where regardless who you are in society you are subject to be drafted to serve in our corporate-contractor war's of choice; the country and congress would think it thru before sending the military into unwinnable wars. Imagine if millionare and billionarie sons were subject for the draft! Imagine if our athletes instead of getting drafted by the NFL, NBA or MLB all is put on hold because theres a military draft coming up!

Yeah, most Warmongers are disingenuous hypocrites. They love starting more wars, but they don't wanna send their own children to die in them. They wanna send others' children instead.

Rule of thumb should be... If you don't feel comfortable sending your own children off to die in a miserable hellhole, then stop the Warmongering. That's how i look at it anyway.

If you don't wanna send your own children to die in some far off hellhole, stop the Warmongering. Simple as that.

Clueless.

If you don't wanna send your own children to die in some far off hellhole, stop the Warmongering. Simple as that.

My child is a commissioned officer in the US Army.

Forum List

Back