Father of Lost SEAL Rips Trump

Parents have the right to lash out when they lose children. They get a pass. However, this father has to also understand that his son volunteered. No one forced him to serve in the military. He knew the risks, just as a policeman or fireman does. He volunteered for a very dangerous job. Personally, i catch hell all the time for advising youngsters against joining the military. My Neocon Republican friends think it's blasphemy. But then again, they never met a war they didn't like. They're all-in on this Perpetual War agenda.

But these days our Government is getting us involved with numerous wars that aren't about defending our country. They're wars for profit. And only the few Elites profit from them. Average Citizens never see the profits. In fact, they pay for all the wars with their blood & treasure. The Elites have no interest in sending their own children to die in far off hellholes. That's for the 'Little People.' Sadly, in most cases their children do die just so some Elites can profit. It's not about defending their country. I truly wish it was something noble like that, but it most often isn't. So, i recommend youngsters think long & hard before joining the military. They really could be sent to die for nothing.

the country is forever divided....so what? Its good for the country to be divided. I hope it grows. So do all of you.
No, it is not.
It is good for the country to have a plethora of political and social beliefs - many ideas and solutions. It is not good for it to be divided as it is now with divisions of hate that prevent those ideas from competing.

Those days are long gone my friend. We're a fat decadent Empire now. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against Empire-Building. We're spread all around the world invading and killing. Meanwhile, we're crumbling from within. It's happened many many times all throughout history. Empires always fall. And they usually collapse from within. We're eating our own now. It's a form of insanity. We're a nation in decay. As our education system collapses and the jobs get worse, the People will increasingly turn to violence. And that sentiment will be represented in our political 'leaders.' They'll become more & more militant. That process has already begun.

We're a very greedy angry nation. Nothing's ever enough. Therefore the endless wars for profit will go on & on. But only the few Elites benefit from the wars. Average Citizens don't benefit. They only get burdened with the massive costs. The economic noose will continue to tighten on the People here at home. We're spread too thin fighting wars all over the world. We're going broke. But the Elites can survive the upheaval. It's average Citizens who have the huge struggles ahead. And that will result in much violent turmoil. The wars will come home.

Forum List

Back