Father of 9 year old shooting victim speaks

i am not going to hit your tar baby arguement...take it to the religion thread...i simply commented on the calls for god blessing the family are a wee bit late. i have ever right to feel that way as you have ever right to feel the way you do

God already blessed the family. He gave them a beautiful child. We pray that God gives them the strength to carry their unimaginable burden... You disagree, fine.

Something too many of the hacks forget is these are real people, whose real lives have been lost or torn apart by a real tragedy. They are not footballs or weapons for us to use against each other, but reminders of how fragile life is and that there but for the grace of god, or luck if you prefer, go every single one of us.

Thank you, Middleman, for taking a few minutes to remind us all what it's really about.

Best wishes to all of those affected, and to their loved ones.

seems to me...god turned his back on the little one and her family....too late for blessings but that is just me....how sad....a wee one struck down for no reason...but it happens daily in this great country of ours

Did anyone attack your belief or beliefs in this thread? Thanks for finding time to do so.
she did no such thing, she gave her perspective
give it a rest

PLEASE

i am not going to hit your tar baby arguement...take it to the religion thread...i simply commented on the calls for god blessing the family are a wee bit late. i have ever right to feel that way as you have ever right to feel the way you do

Yet YOU chose to pollute this thread with your God Bashing, go figure.
No one is required to take your fanaticism into account when they post.

seems to me...god turned his back on the little one and her family....too late for blessings but that is just me....how sad....a wee one struck down for no reason...but it happens daily in this great country of ours

God never turns His back on anyone.

I won't watch those videos.

And you'll excuse me if I am not impressed by the people here who like to ratchet up the hate here on this board, now telling us how outraged they are that this happened, too, won't you?

Spare us your heartfelt grief because frankly, kids I don't believe you hatemongers are really capable of feeling anything for other people.

You should watch this one, because the last thing it is about is hate. When the victim of something like this can stand up and say it is the price we pay for being free, and that loosing his daughter is better than the alternative it is not about hate, it is about love.

I think that makes you the hate monger here, not the people who are standing up with the parents and joining them in prayer.

Forum List

Back