Father of 43 children found beaten in West Side home

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A 63-year-old father of 43 children was found beaten to death Sunday afternoon in his home on Chicago's West Side.

The body of John Hearring -- known as Nicholas -- was discovered with head trauma in his upstairs apartment in the 1000-block of North Leamington Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood.

Multiple family members confirmed that he had 43 children.

You guys saw this right? Forty-three kids.........

A 63-year-old father of 43 children was found beaten to death Sunday afternoon in his home on Chicago's West Side.

The body of John Hearring -- known as Nicholas -- was discovered with head trauma in his upstairs apartment in the 1000-block of North Leamington Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood.

V-iagra junkie?

How many of them did he support or actually be there as a father?

I wonder if the guy had any sets of twins. There are two sets within the Duggar family's 19 kids.

God bless you and them and the 43 kids always!!!

Holly

Ya reckon he's done having kids now?
Yep. Unless he's got some sperm in the bank.

Actually, I donated sperm regularly for years. Apparently my samples were very popular, so I could have dozens children out there that I don't know about.

Last edited:

A Muslim convert?

How fucking irresponsible ! My god, how the fuck does someone father that many kids ?.
I bet this bastard was responsible in millions of dollars of welfare use.

^^^ Maybe he was a sperm donor for a good deal of them and if he was, the question is how many was he aware of even being here at all?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back