Father Knows Best?

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
DALLAS — A suburban Dallas man faces child endangerment charges after police say he left his 3-year-old and 9-month-old children locked in the car while he visited a strip club.

Thirty-six-year-old Michael Galloway of McKinney was in the Dallas County Jail on Tuesday on bonds totaling $10,000.

Dallas police say a tow truck driver discovered the children late Friday across the street from Pandora's Men's Club. The car was parked illegally. Police say the windows were up and the doors were locked.

According to police, Galloway said he was inside for 20 minutes. Witnesses told police he was drinking inside for at least an hour.

Police: Dad left kids in car for strip club visit

I hope he feels the full extent of the law.

But, I am sure USMB members can come up with some creative justice for him. That's always a good read. Let's hear your fantasy justice for this 'father'. :thup:

Since this is the State of Texas

Lethal Injection is usually the expected course of action

It was faux lesbian bondage night. But even party first patriotism is no excuse for leaving you children in the car.

Burn his ass. And yes castration so he cannot father any more children.
Also nuke his neighborhood. No one who has even spoken to this peice of excrement should be allowed to live!

DALLAS — A suburban Dallas man faces child endangerment charges after police say he left his 3-year-old and 9-month-old children locked in the car while he visited a strip club.

Thirty-six-year-old Michael Galloway of McKinney was in the Dallas County Jail on Tuesday on bonds totaling $10,000.

Dallas police say a tow truck driver discovered the children late Friday across the street from Pandora's Men's Club. The car was parked illegally. Police say the windows were up and the doors were locked.

According to police, Galloway said he was inside for 20 minutes. Witnesses told police he was drinking inside for at least an hour.

But, I am sure USMB members can come up with some creative justice for him. That's always a good read. Let's hear your fantasy justice for this 'father'. :thup:
You never know what reaction you will get, some people might make excuses for it.

You never know what reaction you will get, some people might make excuses for it.

Naah, he did not forward beastiallity emails.

Lots of very stupid people have children. Gonna castrate every male whose parenting skills are somewhat lacking?

The total stupidity of responses it impressive. The guy screwed up, badly. However, I would like to think that education would be a more reasoned course of action.

Americans are far to hysterical and quick to judge, in my opinion. Would be cool to wait for all the facts to be known, rather than a news story. I would wait to find out the full factual circumstances before I would decide what punishment he deserves.

Forum List

Back