Father hires virtual hitman to gun down son online

claiming you have all the information needed to deal with this young man is silly.

The dad knows him a hell of alot better than you do.

Have you ever dealt with a son or daughter that age?

Heres a tip.

They get a certain age and they will do the exact opposite of what you advise them to do just out of a need to feel the sepration they are seeking to enter true adulthood.

I have seen this over and over and over again in many families.

They need their parents but cant find a path to seperate lives because they cant force themselves to do as the parent advises.

Heres a tip for parents dealing with this.

Make your advice to them very carefully.

heres an example:

whatever YOU choose to do son please remember how much I love you.

Human emotions are Very much a driver of our lives wether we pretend they are or not.

Humans at the pre 25 age are not fully developed human beings.

It is settled sceince.

sceince is scary to some people.

Those that embrace the best information and seek it out to aid them in every situation in life ususlly have better results to show for their efforts.

I have also seen many kids try so hard to please mommy and daddy that they construct a life for themselves that pleases mommy and daddy but not themselves.

Guess what happens to those kids at 30 or 35?

personal crisis.

alot of divorces are sourced out of this problem from my opinion.

Here is the line I told my son from a very early age.

All I want is for you to be a Decent and a Happy person.

Decent comes first but happy is all I am trying to help you become.

Hell I dont even think you can truely be a happy person unless you are decent to others.

claiming you have all the information needed to deal with this young man is silly.

The dad knows him a hell of alot better than you do.

Have you ever dealt with a son or daughter that age?

I have never claimed to have all the information.

Parenting does not come with an instruction manual. Each child is different as is each parent. I am simply not one that considers "enabling" bad behavior and poor judgment a loving, caring or effective means in dealing with this type of problem which is laced with a measure of disrespect and host of character defects within the child. These issues should have been addressed when the adult child was younger and now that father has created his own Frankenstein because he did not effectively deal with this back then, he was probably too busy playing video games.

Forum List

Back