Father Hanna slams attempts to recruit Christian Arabs in Israeli army

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_11_01_attallah-hannah_300_0.jpg

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Father Attallah Hanna, the archbishop of Sebastia in Jerusalem, strongly denounced the Israeli army for its attempts to recruit Christian Palestinians from the 1948 occupied lands.

Father Hanna said those who participated in suspicious meetings with Israelis to encourage the Christian young men of Palestine to join the army do not represent the Palestinian Christians and their national affiliation and only represent themselves.

For its part, the Islamic Movement in the 1948 occupied lands warned the Arab young men of falling into the trap of the Israeli attempts to Israelize them and create sectarian conflicts between the different spectra of the Palestinian people inside the Israeli occupied territories.

The Islamic Movement also urged the Arab political parties and movement in the 1948 occupied lands to take active role within the Arab committee against military and civil service in order to pool the efforts to confront Israel's attempts to recruit Palestinian young men.

what a joke----the IDF is not even trying to get christians on from the west bank into the army----the "father" is playing a game of "i will lick meccaist ass" and compromising those kids who happen to be eager to GET IN to the army

what a joke----the IDF is not even trying to get christians on from the west bank into the army----the "father" is playing a game of "i will lick meccaist ass" and compromising those kids who happen to be eager to GET IN to the army

----the IDF is not even trying to get christians on from the west bank into the army----

He didn't say they were.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

OMG! This is really serious. Father Attallah Hanna denounces Israel.

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_11_01_attallah-hannah_300_0.jpg

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Father Attallah Hanna, the archbishop of Sebastia in Jerusalem, strongly denounced the Israeli army for its attempts to recruit Christian Palestinians from the 1948 occupied lands.

Father Hanna said those who participated in suspicious meetings with Israelis to encourage the Christian young men of Palestine to join the army do not represent the Palestinian Christians and their national affiliation and only represent themselves.

For its part, the Islamic Movement in the 1948 occupied lands warned the Arab young men of falling into the trap of the Israeli attempts to Israelize them and create sectarian conflicts between the different spectra of the Palestinian people inside the Israeli occupied territories.

The Islamic Movement also urged the Arab political parties and movement in the 1948 occupied lands to take active role within the Arab committee against military and civil service in order to pool the efforts to confront Israel's attempts to recruit Palestinian young men.

----the IDF is not even trying to get christians on from the west bank into the army----

He didn't say they were.

I have no comprehension problem at all, lump of shit. In fact you, lump of shit, do.
I did not suggest that the "father" said the IDF is trying to get christian arabs into the army. You, lump of shit, alluded to his saying that there were "secret meetings" somewhere regarding this issue------so 'secret' that the "father" knows all about them.
Thus all of you islamo nazi pig lumps of shit-----are liars----the "father" is a gross hypocrite.

He didn't say they were.

Unless it's a coded message, just what did he DENOUNCE?

Ah, an occupational preacher.

He didn't say they were.

I have no comprehension problem at all, lump of shit. In fact you, lump of shit, do.
I did not suggest that the "father" said the IDF is trying to get christian arabs into the army. You, lump of shit, alluded to his saying that there were "secret meetings" somewhere regarding this issue------so 'secret' that the "father" knows all about them.
Thus all of you islamo nazi pig lumps of shit-----are liars----the "father" is a gross hypocrite.

The article says "1948" occupied lands, which means Israel proper. You're forgetting that Mr. Tinmore considers ALL of Israel to be occupied, not just the West Bank. BTW, I recently viewed a documentary which showed all of the privileges that Christian Arabs enjoy in Israel proper. There's no reason why they shouldn't participate in some of the duties as well.

Ah, an occupational preacher.

LOL doc---do not let the babbling goebbels aggravate you. and do not blame
Hanna. Long long ago-----when PAPA DOC----ruled haiti------I tried to discuss politics with a HAITIAN COLLEAGUE ------- he drew back ----and seemed a bit startled. Later on I learned that at that time no haitian in the USA WOULD DARE TO CRITISIZE PAPA DOC. In fact the poor man just mumbled "he's a nice guy" A bit later I learned that no Syrian in the USA would dare to critisize PAPA ASSAD (keep in mind----every privately) it TAKES A TINNIE to quote the PIC report of a pubilc comment by a christian archbishop ------living amongst muslims in support of the tinnie's goebellian POV

About four years ago a young COPT girl living in New Jersey was ASSASSINATED for poosting comments regarding the coptic experience in egypt. In ---if I remember correctly-----the brave mujahadeen-----murdered her and several members of her family.

And the Israeli slime flows like water.

see above----Tinnie's response to the murder of a young coptic girl and her family----in tinnie's preferred SLIT THROAT STYLE by his fellow mujahadeen -----she had commented on-line -----on the plight of coptic christians in egypt

about 20 years ago------- a young egyptian doc-----here in the US ----spoke to me about the same subject-----a tall ---strong looking man------with tears in his eyes and a catch in his voice Interestingly ---one of his targets of resentment was MUBARAK who----according to this young COPT-----had assassinated the COPTIC PATRIARCH Tinnie is still laughing

Forum List

Back