father and daughter should be allowed to marry

Actually RGS is correct because that can of worms have already been opened,

Gay marriage victory in Albany stirs valid fears that incest and polygamy could come next

Now the logic of you jackasses has been proven to be a slippery slope indeed.

I don’t see a problem with these issues coming up. They will be addressed in due course. People will argue and debate the legalities and constitutionality of them. People will discuss the likely positives and negatives of legalizing them.

But what's your opinion?

awesome....

Actually RGS is correct because that can of worms have already been opened,

Gay marriage victory in Albany stirs valid fears that incest and polygamy could come next

Now the logic of you jackasses has been proven to be a slippery slope indeed.

I don’t see a problem with these issues coming up. They will be addressed in due course. People will argue and debate the legalities and constitutionality of them. People will discuss the likely positives and negatives of legalizing them.

But what's your opinion?

I have not researched much about it. I would tentatively allow incest but I’m concerned about the likelihood of a child being born with defects. With regard to polygamy, I would be inclined to allow it on a case-by-case basis. Jealousies might develop in some polygamous families. Again, I have not read or thought that much about it. I’m open to changing my mind if bad information comes to light.

I don't think that children born with defects from incest is as common as most people think. It was done commonly here in the south in the 18th and 19th centuries. It wasn't father-daughter but it was mostly first cousins on down. But hell, I say allow it all. If they can consent, then they can marry. I don't agree with it and I won't participate, but it's not my business.

Forum List

Back