Fatheaded Communist Tantrums About Trump

When he can explain how a multi-year investigation that morphed into tracking Bill Clinton's blowjobs wasn't an example of an investigation going beyond it's bounds. he can come back and complain about Mueller.

When he can explain how a multi-year investigation that morphed into tracking Bill Clinton's blowjobs wasn't an example of an investigation going beyond it's bounds. he can come back and complain about Mueller.

upload_2018-3-18_20-26-45.png

Former CIA chief John Brennan once confessed to some left wing reporteret that he feared being caught in a polygraph test because he once advocated the violent overthrow of the government. What else is Brennan famous for? He was bureau chief in Saudi Arabia when Saudi hijackers destroyed the World Trade Center towers.

Former CIA chief John Brennan once confessed to some left wing reporteret that he feared being caught in a polygraph test because he once advocated the violent overthrow of the government. What else is Brennan famous for?

He admittedly voted for Communist candidate Gus Hall in the 1976 presidential election.

While I agree with you on this point, there is no need for this mistake to be repeated. The dog shit GOP set a dangerous precedent.

I wish this disruptive, discrediting practice of appointing independent counsel to investigate a POTUS would either die or be an automatic process for every new POTUS, following every new president's ass, looking for bullshit. But, if we're going to do that, we need to reduce spending to pay for it.

While I agree with you on this point, there is no need for this mistake to be repeated. The dog shit GOP set a dangerous precedent.

I wish this disruptive, discrediting practice of appointing independent counsel to investigate a POTUS would either die or be an automatic process for every new POTUS, following every new president's ass, looking for bullshit. But, if we're going to do that, we need to reduce spending to pay for it.

This investigation is to find out about the PROVEN Russian interference in our elections, not a witch hunt like the Starr investigation was. If Trump wasn't involved in that, he doesn't have a problem.

Forum List

Back