Fatal Diving Accident Caught on Tape

i've seen it before
something went majorly wrong
he was still breathing well into it, you could hear it
he should have dumped his weights and he would have survived

he paniced and then went too deep and got narced right out..then had no clue from that point..is what it looks like to me
and they said he was an instructor
i find that hard to believe

the first time you get narced is kind of intense ..I think people that people that have drank a lot or used psychedelic drugs are actually better prepared for it...but i could see somebody that couldn't handle their booze or drugs getting in trouble

he paniced and then went too deep and got narced right out..then had no clue from that point..is what it looks like to me
and they said he was an instructor
i find that hard to believe

the first time you get narced is kind of intense ..I think people that people that have drank a lot or used psychedelic drugs are actually better prepared for it...but i could see somebody that couldn't handle their booze or drugs getting in trouble
an instructor that had never been narc'd?
that would be odd to me

not really ..not for someone teaching basic scuba lessons ..you could make it through a basic scuba instructors course and not encounter the effect
i would think an instructor would have taken himself to that at least once to be able to experience it to pass on that experience
i guess it depends on who his instructor trainer was also

I have known a number of people that died in diving accidents.. experienced professionals and some of them there was just no answer..they died with a air supply and with their weight belts on ???..it appears despite all their experience ..there was panic and rational thinking was gone

true, i knew n instructor that died in a cave dive
and he was a cave diving instructor
but there was other circumstances involved
he was diving in the bahamas with a new diver and they were not rigged for caves, the new guy went in a cave and we can only guess he went in to try and get him out but it was too late
was a weird time, and he was part owner of the shop i worked with in southwest FL
when he died, his partner just gave up and they closed the shop
that really sucked too

Last edited:
true, i knew n instructor that died in a cave dive
and he was a cave diving instructor
but there was other circumstances involved
he was diving in the bahamas with a new diver and they were not rigged for caves, the new guy went in a cave and we can only guess he went in to try and get him out but it was too late
was a weird time, and he was part owner of the shop i worked with in southwest FL
when he did, his partner just gave up and they closed the shop
that really sucked too

ya sometimes it can kill the passion for it if it hits to close to home

Forum List

Back