Fatah, Hamas agree new cease-fire

Shit..a cease fire to a Palestinian??

I'm at the point I don't believe a dam word that comes outa there mouths.

Some educated guy should point out to them..they'd have alot more world support if they stopped acting like asses.

I was gona write example..after example how I feel..

But I am tired of watching the same ol crap outa them.

They are leaderless...use more anger,past hate to put reason to figure out there future.

It's kinda sad...Because they could have world more support..and more international support..That would assist them in there cause & struggle...Make more of a future for there children..there hope to be state..and to them as a whole.

There will never be peace over there..or any cease fire..It's the same ol crap.

Shit..a cease fire to a Palestinian??

I'm at the point I don't believe a dam word that comes outa there mouths.

Some educated guy should point out to them..they'd have alot more world support if they stopped acting like asses.

I was gona write example..after example how I feel..

But I am tired of watching the same ol crap outa them.

They are leaderless...use more anger,past hate to put reason to figure out there future.

It's kinda sad...Because they could have world more support..and more international support..That would assist them in there cause & struggle...Make more of a future for there children..there hope to be state..and to them as a whole.

There will never be peace over there..or any cease fire..It's the same ol crap.

They could gain more support from the world if they quite acting live neanderthals, yes. However, since their cause us genocide, I'm not too sure they would get a whole lot of support for it other than from the "usual suspects."

Arabs have , for centuries, practiced the age old custom of Murder, pillage and death to anyone that doesn't scrape and beg what ever tribe he is amongst to let him live.

racist bastards. lets see how you respond when atzlan arrives.

good..

I cant wait to see the same people who would otherwise be foaming at the mouth about Pals rationalizing the same violent reaction to usurped land.

good..

I cant wait to see the same people who would otherwise be foaming at the mouth about Pals rationalizing the same violent reaction to usurped land.

Usurped lands? Like California? Like Texas? Like the entire middle east that got carved up by the victors after WWII?

You mean like that?

But it's only the Jewish State that gets up your nose, huh?

...*yawn*

lemme guess...

..becaue im a jew hating antisemite, right?

clearly, making a comment sympethitic to Pals in a thread about PALS while not chock full of the standard necessary israeli puppy love denotes that I must be a jew hating nazi...

CLEARLY

WHAT A COINCIDENCE that you don't seem to mind the blatant racism peppering this thread....
....until you don't think someone is giving Isreal a vigerous enough handjob and then all of a sudden it's time to line up the Good Ole Faithful Label machine....

again.. *YAWN*

im sure the irony of an American nation willing to bend logic backwards to validate Israel while gnashing their teeth at the idea of losing the American southwest via usurping politics, immigrant squating and a HISTORIC CLAIM TO A HOMELAND is lost on you... I know I know... DARING to backtalk one of the chosen is certainly rabid antisemitism..

one more time for the chorus line:

AAAAAANNNTTIIIIIISEEEEEMMIIIITTTEEEEEE.

feel better? I know I sure do.

...*yawn*

lemme guess...

..becaue im a jew hating antisemite, right?

clearly, making a comment sympethitic to Pals in a thread about PALS while not chock full of the standard necessary israeli puppy love denotes that I must be a jew hating nazi...

CLEARLY

WHAT A COINCIDENCE that you don't seem to mind the blatant racism peppering this thread....
....until you don't think someone is giving Isreal a vigerous enough handjob and then all of a sudden it's time to line up the Good Ole Faithful Label machine....

again.. *YAWN*

im sure the irony of an American nation willing to bend logic backwards to validate Israel while gnashing their teeth at the idea of losing the American southwest via usurping politics, immigrant squating and a HISTORIC CLAIM TO A HOMELAND is lost on you... I know I know... DARING to backtalk one of the chosen is certainly rabid antisemitism..

one more time for the chorus line:

AAAAAANNNTTIIIIIISEEEEEMMIIIITTTEEEEEE.

feel better? I know I sure do.

What blatant racism? Do your homework. What RetiredGySgt says about Arabs is essentially historically accurate.

And if and when "Aztlan," the mythical kingdom of Shogun, arrives, I've gonna' get me some redskin scalps.:badgrin:

But it's only the Jewish State that gets up your nose, huh?
HAHA! You said Jew and nose in the same sentence. That'd be like a Chinaman saying, "But it's only the Chinese State that you see through half-closed eyes, huh?"

What blatant racism? Do your homework. What RetiredGySgt says about Arabs is essentially historically accurate.

And if and when "Aztlan," the mythical kingdom of Shogun, arrives, I've gonna' get me some redskin scalps.:badgrin:

rationalize whatever you want to... im sure you would also have told me that "the only good injun is a dead injun" too at one timein our nations history...

it is fucking hilarious that people like you wont bat an eye attributing anything negative to muslims, especially pals, and assume that such applies accross the board DESPITE their social reality but..

let someone NOT give Israel the laurals you think they deserve and all of a sudden your antisemite meter blows up and it is time to mount the nuremburg calvary... for not even a FRACTION of the same hateful sentiment that you seem to think validates your racism.

go tell it to your grandkids, gunny.. make sure you let them know what kindof evil those slope headed gooks were who DARED to be commies in your world too, dude. Im sure you think that is essentially historically accurate too.. you know.. as opposed to that giant spanish speaking boiler that seems to be building pressure on the mexican immigration front...

rationalize whatever you want to... im sure you would also have told me that "the only good injun is a dead injun" too at one timein our nations history...

it is fucking hilarious that people like you wont bat an eye attributing anything negative to muslims, especially pals, and assume that such applies accross the board DESPITE their social reality but..

let someone NOT give Israel the laurals you think they deserve and all of a sudden your antisemite meter blows up and it is time to mount the nuremburg calvary... for not even a FRACTION of the same hateful sentiment that you seem to think validates your racism.

go tell it to your grandkids, gunny.. make sure you let them know what kindof evil those slope headed gooks were who DARED to be commies in your world too, dude. Im sure you think that is essentially historically accurate too.. you know.. as opposed to that giant spanish speaking boiler that seems to be building pressure on the mexican immigration front...

I don't see anything racist with wanting Hamas destroyed. Hamas is made up of ideologues whose founding charter and intentions are the elimination of the Jewish State. What's wrong with wanting radical groups to kill each other off?

Arabs have , for centuries, practiced the age old custom of Murder, pillage and death to anyone that doesn't scrape and beg what ever tribe he is amongst to let him live.

it is interesting to me how you can make this observation in one thread, yet flippantly dismiss my suggestions that the sunni and shi'ite "tribes" will not play well together in absence of a strongman or occupying force in another.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
it is interesting to me how you can make this observation in one thread, yet flippantly dismiss my suggestions that the sunni and shi'ite "tribes" will not play well together in absence of a strongman or occupying force in another.

That's because you have that nice big long chain that folks just love to tug at....it gets a rise out of you every time!

actually, all of my righteous indignation is, itself, feigned, as I do a double cross and secretly pull your chain so subtly you wouldn't even have known had I not just blown it and revealed my modus operandi

damn.

actually, all of my righteous indignation is, itself, feigned, as I do a double cross and secretly pull your chain so subtly you wouldn't even have known had I not just blown it and revealed my modus operandi

damn.

LOL....some of us figured that out....some never will.

I don't see anything racist with wanting Hamas destroyed. Hamas is made up of ideologues whose founding charter and intentions are the elimination of the Jewish State. What's wrong with wanting radical groups to kill each other off?

im sure those white men using manifest destiny to rationalize western expansion said very similar things about those damn scalping injuns too..

the only good injun is a dead one, right?

do you really want to talk about zealot ideologues no more than 10 posts away from the label machine "antisemite" reaction to anything that considers the humanity of muslims in palestine? really?

whats wrong with actually listening to the concerns of those youd otherwise write off as fodder instead of shrugging your shoulders about the marginalization of an ethnicity of people...

correct me if I am wrong but... didnt their foray into democracy result in...

the US and Israel telling them that their choice just wasnt acceptable? I wonder how many times you would participate in a system like that knowing damn well that no one gives a fuck about you and your entire ethnic identity...

im sure you would look forward to every vector to integrate into that society that you could find...

meet the new genocide.. same as the old genocide..

im sure those white men using manifest destiny to rationalize western expansion said very similar things about those damn scalping injuns too..

the only good injun is a dead one, right?

do you really want to talk about zealot ideologues no more than 10 posts away from the label machine "antisemite" reaction to anything that considers the humanity of muslims in palestine? really?

whats wrong with actually listening to the concerns of those youd otherwise write off as fodder instead of shrugging your shoulders about the marginalization of an ethnicity of people...

correct me if I am wrong but... didnt their foray into democracy result in...

the US and Israel telling them that their choice just wasnt acceptable? I wonder how many times you would participate in a system like that knowing damn well that no one gives a fuck about you and your entire ethnic identity...

im sure you would look forward to every vector to integrate into that society that you could find...

meet the new genocide.. same as the old genocide..
We're talking about Fatah and Hamas here. Since when did radical extremist groups like Fatah and Hamas break off and become distinct ethnic groups?

We're talking about Fatah and Hamas here. Since when did radical extremist groups like Fatah and Hamas break off and become distinct ethnic groups?

how many irish catholics or chinese budhists have you ever seen donning a Fatah and Hamas t shirt?

you might as well say that you wouldnt mind if right and left wing jews kill each other off....

but THAT would trigger an flood of antisemite labels and charges of racism, wouldnt it?

Forum List

Back