Fatah And Hamas Terrorist To Sign Peace deal

Well, that's fair. So basically, you propose that in order to make up for Jews' en-masse relocation to Palestine, we relocate Palestinians en-masse somewhere else, and 60 years later after a lot of bloodshed we relocate whoever they displaced somewhere else, and keep it going like that on and on?

Because surely you're not suggesting that any country is going to gladly jump at the opportunity of giving up a piece of land and placing 5 million people there, right? If it was that easy, you would've expected the United States or Western Europe (better yet, clear out Bavaria and give make it a Jewish homeland, that would've been fair) to give Jews a homeland in their own territory instead of outsourcing the problem to "somebody else." I mean, after all, Americans already have 50 states!! Europeans have 30 of them! Why should they have so many states, right?!

That was always the plan

Hertzel said wrote in 1895
Jewish settlement in Israel and the resettlement of Arabs outside the country.

'we shall have to spirit away the penniless population across the border'
A liberal zionist said,

“The colonization of Palestine has to go into two directions. Jewish settlement in Eretz Israel and the resettlement of arabs in areas outside the country.

“ The rocks of Judea, obstacles that need to be cleared on a difficult path”

Our country from the meditarian to the Jordan river and it is only our country. No one else has a right to it.

This is our country exclusively and so either you shut up, if you are a Palestinian and you live in one of the little islands we will give you, by sufferance not by right, or...get out

Jeff Halper on the Zionist attitude to Palestinians

The Zionist Story « P U L S E

Last edited:
Well, that's fair. So basically, you propose that in order to make up for Jews' en-masse relocation to Palestine, we relocate Palestinians en-masse somewhere else, and 60 years later after a lot of bloodshed we relocate whoever they displaced somewhere else, and keep it going like that on and on?

Because surely you're not suggesting that any country is going to gladly jump at the opportunity of giving up a piece of land and placing 5 million people there, right? If it was that easy, you would've expected the United States or Western Europe (better yet, clear out Bavaria and give make it a Jewish homeland, that would've been fair) to give Jews a homeland in their own territory instead of outsourcing the problem to "somebody else." I mean, after all, Americans already have 50 states!! Europeans have 30 of them! Why should they have so many states, right?!

That was always the plan

A liberal zionist said,

“The colonization of Palestine has to go into two directions. Jewish settlement in Eretz Israel and the resettlement of arabs in areas outside the country.

Our country from the meditarian to the Jordan river and it is only our country. No one else has a right to it.

This is our country exclusively and so either you shut up, if you are a Palestinian and you live in one of the little islands we will give you, by sufferance not by right, or...get out

Jeff Harper on the Zionist attitude to Palestinians

I think you and PTF are the same person..got to be:cuckoo:

Indeed, I didn't know hamas supported Israel in Gaza and the so-called west bank. Dooh.
Sorry, what?
Sorry, that:
You've already stated that it would be your preferred option if Palestinians just wouldn't exist and the State of Israel could cover all of Historical Palestine (Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza). Pretty ironic considering that that's basically what rabid Hamas supporters want as well.

That was always the plan

A liberal zionist said,

:eek: The reason? He occasionally makes spelling errors? He occasionally forgets to leave source? or he has pointed out to you where you get your psychological ability to believe it is all right to remove indigenous people from the land where they have lived for thousands of years?

I have now provided the source above - and here The Zionist Story « P U L S E

That was always the plan

A liberal zionist said,

I have just checked my account and notice you have given me a neg rep because you believe I am Tinmore! However I have already discovered that the neg rep system is just a way for people without argument to get their revenge. It definitely lowers the tone of this forum but I would expect no more from you.

Last edited:
Indeed, I didn't know hamas supported Israel in Gaza and the so-called west bank. Dooh.
Sorry, what?
Sorry, that:
You've already stated that it would be your preferred option if Palestinians just wouldn't exist and the State of Israel could cover all of Historical Palestine (Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza). Pretty ironic considering that that's basically what rabid Hamas supporters want as well.

Oh my god, you have got to be kidding me. Does everything have to be spelled out for you?

Obviously "what rabid Hamas supporters want as well" would be "if [Israelis] just wouldn't exist and the State of [Palestine] could cover all of Historical Palestine." Ok? Do you get it now? The point is that they are fucking wrong, and so are you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXrlejToRtQ&feature=related]YouTube - ressurection requires the death of jews (islamic teaching)[/ame]

The next generation...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtt8V25lGmc&NR=1]YouTube - "Kill The Jews!" Muslim Children Memorize and Recite Antisemitic Messages on Egyptian TV Channel[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back