Fat Mike Moore is scared

Cliff Notes version: "My ego will sure hurt when my stupid movie doesn't con the bunch of idiots I think Americans are. Selective "truth" didn't work for me and it's not working for Rather. Would the next liar please step to the head of the line? P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!"

Flying Duck said:
Cliff Notes version: "My ego will sure hurt when my stupid movie doesn't con the bunch of idiots I think Americans are. Selective "truth" didn't work for me and it's not working for Rather. Would the next liar please step to the head of the line? P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!"

Hehehehe AFLAK AFLAK did I say Ben AFLAK???? LOL what a whiny dillusional puss.... Bowling for votes and scratching scrotes.... :D :D He IS Dan Rather nots hero fer sure! :funnyface :alco:

What is truly pathetic is the fact that even he is dissing Kerry, but will take Kerry over anyone else.

Yeah, the Dems are whats right for our country [/sarcasm]

Michael is doing his part to get out the liberal left's message: Anyone but Bush, even if it is SCARY KERRY! The Dems found out that the American people would accept liars in the 1996 presidential campaign, so they have no hesitation in lying and manufacturing false materials to accomplish a goal. The liars are just like the terrorists; you have to be on guard against them every second if you don't want to be had.

They are relentless and that is why we secretly admire them -- they just simply never, ever give up. Only 30% of the country calls itself "Republican," yet the Republicans own it all -- the White House, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court and the majority of the governorships.
I'm always amused by people saying that the Supreme Court is pro-Bush/Republican despite evidence to the contrary:

Liberals could also point to victories in the campaign finance ruling; in a decision to not allow for criminal penalties against commercial Web sites that expose minors to sexually explicit material; in the ruling that appeared to allow some suits against U.S. corporations for rights violations abroad; and in rulings expanding the right to a jury trial on sentencing issues and limiting prosecutors' ability to use witnesses' statements to police as evidence.

But after the mixed results of this term and the epic decisions of last term allowing race to be considered in college admissions and overturning state sodomy laws, the notion of a solidly conservative court "has become more myth than reality,'' said San Francisco attorney Vince Chhabria, a former Supreme Court clerk.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/07/05/MNGEV7GQQO1.DTL

It's because they eat you and me and every other liberal for breakfast and then spend the rest of the day wreaking havoc on the planet.
Hell yeah! We are taking over the world! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :dev1:

nakedemperor said:
Why on earth would anyone go to Michael Moores website to even dig up this Op-Ed? He's so very not worth talking about.

Oh yeah, I'm taking bets on when he'll get that first heart attack, any takers?

Hmmm. I'm gonna guess November 2, somewhere around 10:25pm eastern time.

Really? You think it will be that late?

Well, you have to take into consideration some extra security measures, plus all the bitching, whining, and the people holding things up by claiming they voted for the wrong person.

Forum List

Back