Fat Lady Sings

Sideshow Bob always makes "big" announcements when bad news on FBI and other lib scandals are imminent

Joni Mitchell is more relevant to the Mueller investigation than Mitch McConnell.

Joni Mitchell is more relevant to the Mueller investigation than Mitch McConnell.
Mitchie has been protecting it.....
He's not the only one. As a matter of fact, if that's what you call "protecting," who needs enemies?
Been a main one holding back the cries for ending it....I expect some sane libs to join in soon as they realize the longer Sideshow Bob runs the more damage he does to libs.

He's not the only one. As a matter of fact, if that's what you call "protecting," who needs enemies?
Been a main one holding back the cries for ending it....I expect some sane libs to join in soon as they realize the longer Sideshow Bob runs the more damage he does to libs.
Bob the Basher be beating the bebops out of the Trumpies, and will continue to do so for some time.

Just listen to the increasing levels of screaming.

Were you all calling for an end to the Hillary investigation every week, on the dot, never fail, from the time it was six months in the making? Because that's what the right has been doing, when they aren't too busy poking their nose into the voting history of everyone involved and carrying forward their propaganda campaign of attacking the credibility of the MSM so you dupes won't believe it when the report arrives.
I think the right are acting like a bunch of hungry dogs outside a hotdog factory. Barkin' and sniffin and growlin by the door without a hope of getting in and damned aggravated about it.

Bob the Basher be beating the bebops out of the Trumpies, and will continue to do so for some time.

Sideshow Bob is spawning more investigations into dems than repubs.….
Were you all calling for an end to the Hillary investigation every week, on the dot, never fail, from the time it was six months in the making? Because that's what the right has been doing, when they aren't too busy poking their nose into the voting history of everyone involved and carrying forward their propaganda campaign of attacking the credibility of the MSM so you dupes won't believe it when the report arrives.
I think the right are acting like a bunch of hungry dogs outside a hotdog factory. Barkin' and sniffin and growlin by the door without a hope of getting in and damned aggravated about it.
IG reports reinforces fact she thinks laws are for little people...

Well.....Obama lied.
Press Ignores Obama's Lie About Emails to Hillary's Private Server

Federalist1onObamaLiedReHRC061418.jpg

Bob the Basher will take down Dems along with Pubs, yes, so why is the alt right saying he is prejudiced against the right?

You did not answer my question. Were you calling for the end of the Clinton investigation after six months?

You did not answer my question. Were you calling for the end of the Clinton investigation after six months?
Why would I, obvious crimes were committed.....you have 2 yrs of finding nothing....

Another lie: Mueller was appointed 15 months ago, and ManontheStreet knows it.

Why would I, obvious crimes were committed.....you have 2 yrs of finding nothing....
That is not what was found in the Clinton case. And in Mueller's case, he has indicted a boatload of Russians and arrested some of Trump's campaign members already, in less than a year. They say the obstruction portion of the investigation is about to wind up, although I imagine he'll need to interview Trump first.

You are narrowing this investigation to whether Trump himself was involved in collusion with the Russians or obstructed the investigation. That is not all it is about; as an American who had his election fucked with by a foreign adversary, you should be glad that Mueller is investigating with a fine tooth comb. You don't know any more than anyone else what the final outcome will be.

That is not what was found in the Clinton case. And in Mueller's case, he has indicted a boatload of Russians and arrested some of Trump's campaign members already, in less than a year. They say the obstruction portion of the investigation is about to wind up, although I imagine he'll need to interview Trump first.

You are narrowing this investigation to whether Trump himself was involved in collusion with the Russians or obstructed the investigation. That is not all it is about; as an American who had his election fucked with by a foreign adversary, you should be glad that Mueller is investigating with a fine tooth comb. You don't know any more than anyone else what the final outcome will be.
And that’s the problem: Trump sycophants don’t consider Russia to be a foreign adversary, when in fact Russia is exactly that.

And that’s the problem: Trump sycophants don’t consider Russia to be a foreign adversary, when in fact Russia is exactly that.
More bs …...

State covered for Clinton....no other conclusion based on IG report.....State has always covered for Clintons.....and you cheered it everytime

Forum List

Back