Fat Lady Just Sang...

Scalia_Burn_01.jpg

“One would think that Chris Christie's mindset is a Cheop's pyramid. Impossible possibility!”

Pity The Democrat Party has a dearth of candidates.

But I guess you can't fault them for the need for self-preservation. Coming out against Hillary might seem potentially fatal......

The remarkable thing about Hillary's domination is actually the fact that the Dems and liberals are fairly incohesive. They are not nearly as well organized and proactive as the right. This has been well voiced by Michael Moore when he called the left a "...bunch of latté sippers" in 2010. So I was totally surprised to see her polling figures both early on and now.

But then again it's about money and fund-raising, now isn't it? Our vote doesn't count anymore now that a corporation is a person.

John Kasich is there best choice at this time.

Well that's nice, do you reckon he will run as in independent or go for the VP with Jeb?

You can mock me but I did pick McCain in 2007 to be the 2008 GOP candidate and I picked Romney in 2011 as the GOP candidate in 2012, so Kasich is my choice for 2016 and Jeb is his VP.

So you are saying that the GOP will need to put Jeb in as VP to get him into office and then knock off Kasich to get a Bush back into the Oval Orfice?

Interesting.

Well that's nice, do you reckon he will run as in independent or go for the VP with Jeb?

You can mock me but I did pick McCain in 2007 to be the 2008 GOP candidate and I picked Romney in 2011 as the GOP candidate in 2012, so Kasich is my choice for 2016 and Jeb is his VP.

So you are saying that the GOP will need to put Jeb in as VP to get him into office and then knock off Kasich to get a Bush back into the Oval Orfice?

Interesting.

Hmmm, the LBJ way of becoming President?

I agree about Kasich, but I'm thinking Rubio for VP, not Bush. There is no way Bush would settle for second chair. Kasich wouldn't bother asking him, either. But Rubio would accept the VP spot, and you still win Florida.

Ohio/Florida at the top of the ticket. Those're two serious battleground states.

I agree about Kasich, but I'm thinking Rubio for VP, not Bush. There is no way Bush would settle for second chair. Kasich wouldn't bother asking him, either. But Rubio would accept the VP spot, and you still win Florida.

Ohio/Florida at the top of the ticket. Those're two serious battleground states.

You might be correct on the part Jeb would not take second chair, but his dad did, and Jeb would be wise to do it if offered.

Also Rubio might win Florida but many forget Rubio is Cuban and Jeb can carry the Mexican vote which is larger.

So I believe Jeb as VP would be better for Kasich than Rubio...

at this point i am beginning to feel some empathy for the republicans

save it. everyone knows you on the left don't have any empathy for anyone. the last thing a Republican would want or NEED is some fake feelings from you Intolerant hateful people

Forum List

Back