Fat Lady Just Sang...

lol@jeb he already has some issues.....when ask about the environment and the pope ensicle he said he did not take political direction from his priest, bishop or pope...when ask about ssm he stated he needed to go with the church

I'd like to see Mutt Romney change his mind and run again. OH there would be gnashing of the teeth.

Its going to be a fun circus.
I'd like to see you take your head out of your ass and take a breath every now and then.
Romney wont run. No reason to. Plenty enough well qualified attractive candidates who will kick Democrat azz. Dems wont know what hit them in November.

Yeah right. Why do you think he is so prominent on Sunday talk shows? He's just waiting for the front runner to fall down so he can step in and be the great savior.

I like Christie. Also, that is the strategy for winning the nomination. The complete meltdown of the frontrunner before primaries.

I, and anyone that thinks about it, knows Christie is best in re-grouping Republicans and leading spectacular charges.

This certainly made Republican's re-group. :D

images

chris-christie-and-obama-put-politics-aside-in-wake-of-disaster-82479.jpg

I'd like to see Mutt Romney change his mind and run again. OH there would be gnashing of the teeth.

Its going to be a fun circus.
I'd like to see you take your head out of your ass and take a breath every now and then.
Romney wont run. No reason to. Plenty enough well qualified attractive candidates who will kick Democrat azz. Dems wont know what hit them in November.

Yeah right. Why do you think he is so prominent on Sunday talk shows? He's just waiting for the front runner to fall down so he can step in and be the great savior.

I like Christie. Also, that is the strategy for winning the nomination. The complete meltdown of the frontrunner before primaries.

I, and anyone that thinks about it, knows Christie is best in re-grouping Republicans and leading spectacular charges.

You don't want him answering the phone at 3:00am. He can't even handle a stroll on the Boardwalk....

Pity The Democrat Party has a dearth of candidates.

But I guess you can't fault them for the need for self-preservation. Coming out against Hillary might seem potentially fatal......

Christie Lies
June 30, 2015By Taegan Goddard

Tom Moran: “Most Americans don’t know Chris Christie like I do, so it’s only natural to wonder what testimony I might offer after covering his every move for the last 14 years.”

“My testimony amounts to a warning: Don’t believe a word the man says. If you have the stomach for it, this column offers some greatest hits in Christie’s catalog of lies. Don’t misunderstand me. They all lie, and I get that. But Christie does it with such audacity, and such frequency, that he stands out.”

“When Christie picks up the microphone, he speaks so clearly and forcefully that you assume genuine conviction is behind it. Be careful, though. It’s a kind of spell. He is a remarkable talent with a silver tongue. But if you look closely, you can see that it is forked like a serpent’s.”

Like Picketts last charge...how did that end up...

Every dick move Christie has ever made: An abridged guide to the biggest jerk in politics.
18674830404_4a3b1db69b_n.jpg

I read the article......

Nixonian tactics with a dash of megalomania with a large side of extreme vengeance for minor slights all to be washed down with a liter of Wild Irish Rose!! Some political hypocrisy for desert.

I guess Christie can win the GOP primaries--he is 'nasty' enough to do it!!

Forum List

Back