Fat Chicks

Well, this has been interesting. :D I think I'm going to leave now.

you promise?

LOL:laugh:
No such luck…
Sky, thank you that you do not try to lie about your actual age… some around here try to say that they are a lot younger than they actually are… I don't know why… Being younger is not a virtue.. it is a state of our being… Ah.. well… whatever, right?

I'm still going to wait for Mr. Buzz Jenkins to post his picture. :D Let us see how hot and sexy he really is.

I'll make you a deal, tits. Post a pic of yourself topless and I will post a pic of me screwing a bitch.

Which of your women are you going to show yourself screwing? The white rubber doll or the black one?

I was thinking of the Asian one!

The tag on the back says "Made in China".

You've got one too! Mine has 3 holes!
That was a good one!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm still going to wait for Mr. Buzz Jenkins to post his picture. :D Let us see how hot and sexy he really is.

I'll make you a deal, tits. Post a pic of yourself topless and I will post a pic of me screwing a bitch.

Which of your women are you going to show yourself screwing? The white rubber doll or the black one?

I was thinking of the Asian one!

The tag on the back says "Made in China".

You've got one too! Mine has 3 holes!
No no you have that confused with your bowling ball and if you remember those holes do not work they are way too big for your use

Forum List

Back