Fat Chicks

Now I am wondering if the guys that said NO are firm, svelte, fit.

In my mid-60s, 6'2", 215 lbs, walk 4 miles/day and still a gym rat and avid skier. Size 44 long jacket and 36 waist slacks. I could use some more hair but ya can't have everything..
Hmmm. So...you can't help it that you lost yer hair, yet some women don't like bald/balding men. Do you feel those women that think that way are shallow?

Nah. Why would I resent someone else's personal preferences?
BTW, my G-friend calls me Shallow Hal.

I'm into athletic to slim women and athletic guys. People who work out. Eat healthy. Play sports. Excellent hygiene. White teeth. People who look good, smell good, taste good...

Guys....would you date this fat chick?

dating.jpg

tumblr_kwp5ufzRWb1qz6r5to1_500.png

b4249cda04928e67e2d538d5d60fd408.jpg

ff5af5b08ab5feab26eec0ea2d54ccf1.jpg

big-girl.jpg

I ask because I am watching this tv show called Big Women Big Love (nothing else is on), and some of them are just gorgeous..but big. The dates they go on, the guys are either slim or a smidge chunky but not as big as they are...and the dates never go very well due to the womans size.

So...I was curious. Would you date a beautiful woman although she is BIG?

Not a chance in Hell.

It'd be way to easy to sustain serious injury with those babes in bed. They're cute enough, but come on, fat is a huge turn-off. Think how pretty each of them would be at 115 lbs...even beautiful for that matter. Janice, my wife, is 5' 5" and a little overweight at 130 lbs. but she looks great...especially for a woman in her late 50's.

5'5" and 130 is not overweight at all. That's actually a great weight for her height unless you want anorexic.

An unfortunate fact of life is that most men are more stimulated visually than any other way. They (we) couldn't care less whether the women in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue can hold a conversation or have a good sense of humor or are democrats or republicans. We still fantasize about copulating with them.

One's taste in women is not entirely a "choice," but as with any prejudice we can - if we want to - suppress our initial visceral reaction to how a woman looks, and get to know her. Then it may be that we find her attractive - even "sexy" - even though we initially thought she was "a dog."

The women in the pictures at the top of this thread are fat and, to me, repulsive. I wouldn't date them even if someone paid me.

On the other hand, there are a lot of women who do not meet the conventional description of being "pretty," but are very attractive to me physically because the appear to be physically fit and strong. So a woman doesn't have to have "good bones" to be attractive.

Hell, look at Miley Cyrus. She is ugly as stink, but most "Americans" think she is beautiful. It's all packaging and marketing.

If you want to know what a girl will look like when she gets older, look at her mother. Not always true, but often.

If you want to know what a girl will look like when she gets older, look at her mother. Not always true, but often.
Sobering thought.

You know what I wish I had known?

I wish I had known they grew up to think like their daddies.

Forum List

Back