fat cats and grassroots

Somewhat interesting article, but lacking in detail and specifics.

The thing that puzzled the stuffings out of me was the success that Al Sharpton is having in fundraising. I never suspected that there were so many gullible halfwits wandering around in this country.

PT Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute" and "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". I always thought that PT was a bitter cynic. Now I'm beginning to think he was right all along.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would give their hard-earned money to that bald-faced opportunist. A racist, a proven (and convicted) liar, who wants to transform his notoriety from the Tawana Brawley case into a facade of respectability.

He'll probably succeed. The only thing more deficient than lib memory is the standard they expect of their leadership.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Somewhat interesting article, but lacking in detail and specifics.

Well it is not really an article, just a summary of campaign donations. There is alot of links on that page that goes into more detail on how they got the rankings. One of the ones I think is most interesting is their 'average income' of the candidates supporters...

Avg Income of Donors This Quarter Last Quarter
John F Kerry $68.4k $70.2k
George W Bush $65.7k $64.9k

Travis

Forum List

Back