Fat Bastardo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorites presidents of all time are William Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt. In more modern times I like Bill the "Big Dog" Clinton.

I will be discussing important issues and the most important issue that the corporate media ignores is the medical holocaust which kills at least 1 million Americans per year and maims millions more. If anyone here defends doctors and their loathsome industry be prepared for a not so gentle fact enema and reality check.

wise_fat_face.jpg

Fat Bastardo...one of many meat faced Americans.
OK ... when you have something to say, just fire away. Oh, and you'll be so easy since you've mentioned your like for Bill Clinton. That was mistake number one. You set yourself up big time. Welcome aboard.
Indeed.so very true.he has set himself up that he is in denila about thsi mass murderer and has listened way too much to CIA news reporting.i took him to school on this.:biggrin:

bullshit sonny....bill brought us peace and prosperity that shit ya conservatives talk about but cant seem to do
What did Bill do about our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies? What did he do about our closed plants and factories? What did he do about alternative energy? What did he do about infrastructure? What did he do about government corruption? What did he do about the injustices in our judicial system? What did he do about illegal immigration? What did he do about fair taxation across the board? What did he do about poverty and homelessness? What did he do about affordable health care for all Americans? What did he do about eminent domain? What did he do about securing our borders and ports? .............. What exactly did he do?
you are overloading him with wayyyyyy too much logic and common sense with pesky facts he will have a mental breakdown being so much overloaded with these facts of clintons corruption.:haha::lmao::lmao::up:

My favorites presidents of all time are William Howard Taft and Teddy Roosevelt. In more modern times I like Bill the "Big Dog" Clinton.

I will be discussing important issues and the most important issue that the corporate media ignores is the medical holocaust which kills at least 1 million Americans per year and maims millions more. If anyone here defends doctors and their loathsome industry be prepared for a not so gentle fact enema and reality check.

wise_fat_face.jpg

OK ... when you have something to say, just fire away. Oh, and you'll be so easy since you've mentioned your like for Bill Clinton. That was mistake number one. You set yourself up big time. Welcome aboard.

Better watch out, Fat Bastard. Sonny here thinks Ol' Bill was an awful president. Then again....Sonny thinks every president who has served in his lifetime was an awful president.
Only the ones after JFK. The ones before made mistakes, but didn't sell us out "AS" bad as those after. IKE made a bad deal with Japan that started the ball rolling, but it got much worse after he left office. Since JFK, politics in Washington has become a brotherhood, a nest of rats, and a corrupt entity pretending to serve this once great nation and her citizens. And, Bill did us no favors. Bill was all for Bill, and did nothing for anyone else except his friends in high places.

Fat can bring it on, I welcome him and anyone else to defend the anti-America crooks that have pretended to represent the best interests of this nation and her citizens. I'm not shy about telling it like it is. Besides, it very difficult to defend "The Washington Brotherhood" after considering the sad shameful situation on Main Street America. Bring it on Fat, it'll be fun.
yeah their too easy and fun to take to school.:biggrin::beer:

the only halfway decent president we have had since JFK who i would say was not evil and corrupt,was carter and that is why so many americans have been brainwashed and programmed their whole lives into thinking he was so horrible is the media and our corrupt school system has programmed them into thinking reagan was so great and carter was so bad. carter never started any wars against any country and that is why there has always been a smear campaine against him by the media which sadly,many americans have fallen for that propaganda on him.

So....it begs the question why his son was voted in to office twice.

Technically speaking Bush was not elected by the people. Gore had more votes. His brother Jeb rigged Florida. W did go AWOL though.
dude hate to break the news to you but presidents are NEVER elected by the people,americans been been brainwashed into believing they elect these people by our corrupt school system not understanding they are selected for us by the establishment,whoever they want in,they put in,votes are rigged in every presidential election.lol

they knew that clinton was so evil and corrupt and would follow their planned agenda for the destruction of america and be their willing puppet for him.

wise_fat_face.jpg

You are holocausting yourself with your obesity.

Actually I have not been overweight for several years but as the leader of the fat acceptance movement I have an image to maintain. AND BTW if you get personal with the insults I will trash your heroes like that pedophile draft dodger Ted Nugent.

Gluttony is a very Republican virtue. See what I mean?

j23guadxxv.jpg

qmhpg9ljjp.jpg

rep4.jpg

20120803.gif
I will get personal, fatties like you are repulsive. You shouldn't be accepted, but shamed, for your lack of self control and discipline. Glorifying you ugly eyesores is disgusting and it damages the society.

Um...isn't this the Introduction thread where newbs are welcomed? Did I stumble in the wrong thread? Y'all need to lighten up.

Meanwhile..............

Fat Dude.....you should start a new thread in the political forum cuz this one is supposed to be all nice and fluffy.

Technically speaking Bush was not elected by the people. Gore had more votes. His brother Jeb rigged Florida. W did go AWOL though.

BDS Moonbat alert!

_63934394_2000.gif

Where ever you find a fact hater you find a right wing nut. I think for that nasty insult I will be starting a thread about the epidemic of child molesting among today's Republicans.

Get ready righties for the truth about how depraved your heroes are. The only thing worst than a Republican politicians are the trash who votes for them. This is going to be a blood bath you neocons. I'm not some liberal who plays the victim nor do I try to reason with the right wing trash. I merely beat them with the facts and hope the ensuing cognitive dissonance causes them to have a stroke or heart attack.

The Constitution clearly outlines how you win a presidential contest: via an absolute majority of electors.

Bush 43 won in 2001: 271-266-1

It was the second closest outcome of electors in our history, after 1876.

End of story.

BDS Moonbat alert!

_63934394_2000.gif

Where ever you find a fact hater you find a right wing nut. I think for that nasty insult I will be starting a thread about the epidemic of child molesting among today's Republicans.

Get ready righties for the truth about how depraved your heroes are. The only thing worst than a Republican politicians are the trash who votes for them. This is going to be a blood bath you neocons. I'm not some liberal who plays the victim nor do I try to reason with the right wing trash. I merely beat them with the facts and hope the ensuing cognitive dissonance causes them to have a stroke or heart attack.

If you want to be the top Moonbat in USMB, you will have some serious competition. I wish you luck.

wise_fat_face.jpg

Actually I have not been overweight for several years but as the leader of the fat acceptance movement I have an image to maintain. AND BTW if you get personal with the insults I will trash your heroes like that pedophile draft dodger Ted Nugent.

j23guadxxv.jpg

qmhpg9ljjp.jpg

rep4.jpg

20120803.gif
I will get personal, fatties like you are repulsive. You shouldn't be accepted, but shamed, for your lack of self control and discipline. Glorifying you ugly eyesores is disgusting and it damages the society.

Lack of self control you mean like these heroes of yours? Wait until I post about the Republican pedophiles that you righties worship. This really goes to self control and not as much to the slime ball pedophile but for the slime ball voters.

So before you accuse me take a look at your heroes

abn80rn71t.jpg

b232fzuef9.jpg

tumblr_lwmo5in0vf1qf10tro1_1280.jpg

04k5myvkne.jpg

w8865mmz72.jpg

2eb252224eda8765a819e45d449ca389aa99a413d7117f930552aa8e9b27be14.jpg

7zgdcgm43d.jpg

fatbastard_zps1ea67cdd.jpg

Um...isn't this the Introduction thread where newbs are welcomed? Did I stumble in the wrong thread? Y'all need to lighten up.

Meanwhile..............

Fat Dude.....you should start a new thread in the political forum cuz this one is supposed to be all nice and fluffy.
I plan on doing that but I gave fair warning to the wingnuts that if they start with the schoolyard insults and lies that I would bury them in a flabbalanche of facts about Republicans.

The thing is they see a fat guy who is not a typical Fox News Rush Limbaugh ditto head they feel betrayed. Generally fat guys are not all the bright and along with being physically lazy they tend to be intellectually lazy and all the have are off topic insults. There are exceptions. Also, if you read what I wrote in an earlier post you will see that I am no longer a big fat gluttonous beef bag with type 2 diabetes and heart disease. I am the leader of the new fat acceptance movement. ALL fat people are gluttons to one degree or another. They choose it. I respect their self-indulgent hedonistic choices and shortened lifespans. The reason I am leading the movement is because fat men had been excluded from the movement which had been run previously by angry jealous man-hating fat girls. My team has pretty much shutdown the 3rd wave fat feminism and we are ushering in the age of the American glutton. It's mostly satire but there are some valid and reasonable points to it. Such as the fact that fat men are jolly and that fat women are nasty.

I don't think being fat means lazy or nasty. I eat like a 5 year old. My body stores even that small amount. So sometimes its health issues and nothing can be done about it. Sometimes it IS gluttony. But that is neither here nor there. I didn't consider John Candy stupid....nor is John Goodman and both are pretty portly. I have known and had friends obese and they were neither stupid or lazy. Some liked to eat. Some had medical issues.

That is neither here nor there. Politics, convos, etc are for all and intro threads should be kept as intro. Then move on to other forums. Just my opinion, though, which means squat. Just sayin'.

Meanwhile..............

I plan on doing that but I gave fair warning to the wingnuts that if they start with the schoolyard insults and lies that I would bury them in a flabbalanche of facts about Republicans.

The thing is they see a fat guy who is not a typical Fox News Rush Limbaugh ditto head they feel betrayed. Generally fat guys are not all the bright and along with being physically lazy they tend to be intellectually lazy and all the have are off topic insults. There are exceptions. Also, if you read what I wrote in an earlier post you will see that I am no longer a big fat gluttonous beef bag with type 2 diabetes and heart disease. I am the leader of the new fat acceptance movement. ALL fat people are gluttons to one degree or another. They choose it. I respect their self-indulgent hedonistic choices and shortened lifespans. The reason I am leading the movement is because fat men had been excluded from the movement which had been run previously by angry jealous man-hating fat girls. My team has pretty much shutdown the 3rd wave fat feminism and we are ushering in the age of the American glutton. It's mostly satire but there are some valid and reasonable points to it. Such as the fact that fat men are jolly and that fat women are nasty.

Bigot much?

I missed a bunch of posts in this thread until just now.
Wow. You have a fascination/issue with fat folks..and you squish them in a box of "you're fat, so you must be a republican".
What about independents? Are they fat or skinny?

Never mind.

wise_fat_face.jpg

j23guadxxv.jpg

qmhpg9ljjp.jpg

rep4.jpg

20120803.gif

Lack of self control you mean like these heroes of yours? Wait until I post about the Republican pedophiles that you righties worship. This really goes to self control and not as much to the slime ball pedophile but for the slime ball voters.

So before you accuse me take a look at your heroes

abn80rn71t.jpg

b232fzuef9.jpg

tumblr_lwmo5in0vf1qf10tro1_1280.jpg

04k5myvkne.jpg

w8865mmz72.jpg

2eb252224eda8765a819e45d449ca389aa99a413d7117f930552aa8e9b27be14.jpg

7zgdcgm43d.jpg

fatbastard_zps1ea67cdd.jpg
I like how you justify your obesity by comparing yourself to fat Republican faggots and pedos. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back