Fat Acceptance Movement?

don't know why anyone would let themselves get fat...it's so easy to stay in shape

Are you really that dense?

...would you be suggesting otherwise?

cause it's really not hard to stay healthy and in shape...

All the tests not funded by the companies who sell these diet fads prove that weight has nothing to do with activity level and food consumption. While there isn't a "fat" gene, people are predisposed to be specific weights based on their bodies needs. So not everyone is suppose to be thin, and most fat people are perfectly healthy, while many skinny people are not. The fat people that are not healthy often use diet fads or starvation, and usually they gain weight instead of losing it. Our species survived because of the mix of fat and skinny, the fat people were generally those who survived in hard winters, while the skinny people hunted in the summer. Also, many people will just start gaining fat layers as they get older, naturally, stopping this is not only unnatural but unhealthy.

fad diets?

I'm not talking about fad diets

I am talking about taking care of yourself, and sorry I don't buy into the bullshit of I was born a fat guy. Sure some people are born bigger then most, that is totally seperate.

When I say take care of yourself i'm not telling you to take the atkins diet

Instead of 3 giant meals, eat 6 small portions...keeps your metabolism up and you dont feel as hungry. Watch what you eat? That means look at the thing called the nutritional label.

Eat fiber, fiber makes you feel full and your digestive system burns more calories digesting it.

and the biggey

stay away from fast fucking food...everything on the menu is bad

Getting a chicken sandwhich? don't eat the bread...eat the chicken, you will fill up just fine.

You can always have your cheat days also.

Starvation? That is the WORST thing you can do for a diet, it slows down your metabolism and your muscles begin to cannablize on themselves.

Sorry, I don't buy anything you said, and I used to be a former fat kid, I lost 105 pounds from 14-17

fad diets?

I am talking about taking care of yourself, and sorry I don't buy into the bullshit of I was born a fat guy. Sure some people are born bigger then most, that is totally seperate.

Instead of 3 giant meals, eat 6 small portions...keeps your metabolism up and you dont feel as hungry. Watch what you eat? That means look at the thing called the nutritional label.

Eat fiber, fiber makes you feel full and your digestive system burns more calories digesting it.

and the biggey

Getting a chicken sandwhich? don't eat the bread...eat the chicken, you will fill up just fine.

Starvation? That is the WORST thing you can do for a diet, it slows down your metabolism and your muscles begin to cannablize on themselves.

Sorry, I don't buy anything you said, and I used to be a former fat kid, I lost 105 pounds from 14-17

You really think fat people are those you see on TV, like other morons I recommend you actually get to know some, I mean learn what they eat and how often. You will find that a majority eat less than a skinny person does. I was born skinny, I cannot gain weight no matter how hard I try, many fat people are just like that, almost all are actually. Also, the weight of a person changes naturally with age, it's just the way it is, you were just one of the reverse who start off big then get smaller. A vast majority of humans work just the opposite. You sound like that asshole who thinks everyone should look like a body builder, or the scum that cons people into thinking anyone can. Those weight loss product and program claims have all been proven wrong (those that were challenged).

fad diets?

and the biggey

You really think fat people are those you see on TV, like other morons I recommend you actually get to know some, I mean learn what they eat and how often. You will find that a majority eat less than a skinny person does. I was born skinny, I cannot gain weight no matter how hard I try, many fat people are just like that, almost all are actually. Also, the weight of a person changes naturally with age, it's just the way it is, you were just one of the reverse who start off big then get smaller. A vast majority of humans work just the opposite. You sound like that asshole who thinks everyone should look like a body builder, or the scum that cons people into thinking anyone can. Those weight loss product and program claims have all been proven wrong (those that were challenged).

I just think your fucking clueless and only make excuses...

I wasn't born fat, I was fat cause I ate like shit when I was younger

I know plenty of fat people and you know what they all have in common genius?

Bad Nutrition and no exercise

Please point me to a 350 pound person who eats right and exercises 5 times a week.

Also, you don't have to be a fucking bodybuilder you dolt to go to the gym....there hundreds of types of workouts you can do. Some to gain size and others to stay where you're at and just tone.

Most important is keeping your heart rate up, how many 350 pounders you know doing cardio 3 times a week?

You say a fat person might eat less then a skinny person....you may be right...usually you're wrong but in small cases you are right.. Because the skinny person most likely exercises and has a high metabolism

Michael Phelps takes in 12k calories per day when training, perfect example.

The fat guy tho may eat less but take a look at what hes eating...he eats shit, takes in a lot of carbs, sugars, fat (the badkind) and calories...you may think because the fat guy is eating less cause he eats 3 times a day but the shit he eats has triple the calories and sugar intake that I would take in eating 6 times a day.

Like I said, I don't look like a body builder, but I am in shape...everyone doesn't need to be a body builder to be in basic healthy shape...you don't need a 6 pac either....however if you get winded cause your fat ass gets up from the couch to get the remote you have a fucking problem

This country is first or 2nd in the world in obesity and all of a sudden its I was born with this...it's such a bunch of horseshit...put the fucking fork down, eat right and take care of yourself.

I haven't seen a wendy's mcdonalds or burger king in over 3 years, those places are just fucking awful

I'm a con for trying to convince people that anyone can do it? Thats a con you idiot...well fuck you

Cause guess what EVERYONE CAN DO IT! Sorry you don't have the determination or mindset to have a goal like that....you would be surprised how many people do. Everyone can take care of themselves...People just don't do it...thats the bottom line

fad diets?

and the biggey

Please point me to a 350 pound person who eats right and exercises 5 times a week.

Also, you don't have to be a fucking bodybuilder you dolt to go to the gym....there hundreds of types of workouts you can do. Some to gain size and others to stay where you're at and just tone.

Most important is keeping your heart rate up, how many 350 pounders you know doing cardio 3 times a week?

You say a fat person might eat less then a skinny person....you may be right...usually you're wrong but in small cases you are right.. Because the skinny person most likely exercises and has a high metabolism

The fat guy tho may eat less but take a look at what hes eating...he eats shit, takes in a lot of carbs, sugars, fat (the badkind) and calories...you may think because the fat guy is eating less cause he eats 3 times a day but the shit he eats has triple the calories and sugar intake that I would take in eating 6 times a day.

Like I said, I don't look like a body builder, but I am in shape...everyone doesn't need to be a body builder to be in basic healthy shape...you don't need a 6 pac either....however if you get winded cause your fat ass gets up from the couch to get the remote you have a fucking problem

This country is first or 2nd in the world in obesity and all of a sudden its I was born with this...it's such a bunch of horseshit...put the fucking fork down, eat right and take care of yourself.

I haven't seen a wendy's mcdonalds or burger king in over 3 years, those places are just fucking awful

I'm a con for trying to convince people that anyone can do it? Thats a con you idiot...well fuck you

Cause guess what EVERYONE CAN DO IT! Sorry you don't have the determination or mindset to have a goal like that....you would be surprised how many people do. Everyone can take care of themselves...People just don't do it...thats the bottom line

Almost all kids eat nothing but junk food, but the vast majority are still very thin. Most fat adults eat healthy and even do more than most skinny adults. Explain why that is possible if your idiotic and non-scientific concept is real?

Andrew is just projecting. Inside, he's still a fattie. :(

inside me there is a fat kid trying to get out :)

i dont let him tho, its not fun being fat

Aww. Come on. Let him have that deep fried ice cream.

You find it easy because you're used to doing things differently and I'm sure you feel like crap the day after falling off the wagon. I know I do and that's enough for me to not touch booze......erp......I mean cheese cake, for a long time. Exercise is a natural anti-depressant, too - good for emotional eaters.

If the fat kid in me wouldn't always try to try to just come out of my belly, he may not be so bad.

Attachments

• $beerbelly-1.jpg
    $beerbelly-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 51

Almost all kids eat nothing but junk food, but the vast majority are still very thin. Most fat adults eat healthy and even do more than most skinny adults. Explain why that is possible if your idiotic and non-scientific concept is real?

simple?

Because when your younger your metabolism is as high as it will ever be in your life.

YOu ever say in your life "Man I could eat that back in the day but not now" That is pretty much common fucking sense, sorry that eludes you.

Please show me the fat adults that eat healthy...I am waiting. Show me the fat adult that takes in 2000 calories which is a lot to me but I will be conservative and exercises regularly.

Let me guess, you think Diet Coke is good for your right?

You find it easy because you're used to doing things differently and I'm sure you feel like crap the day after falling off the wagon. I know I do and that's enough for me to not touch booze......erp......I mean cheese cake, for a long time. Exercise is a natural anti-depressant, too - good for emotional eaters.

ahha

You want real good guilt free ice cream

Breyers Carb Smart Ice Cream, only got like 4 carbs I think and its REAL good.

I'm a big fan...

and you're right exercise is an excellent anti-depressant, when your body feels good you will feel good

ahha

I'm a big fan...

and you're right exercise is an excellent anti-depressant, when your body feels good you will feel good

Eeew ... and you do realize that the "healthy" foods like that are not natural ... nor healthy, right? Here's a hint about the law, there are NO regulations that a product has to actually be healthy to place the claim on the label (they don't even have to be safe for that claim) and in order to make foods low in carbs or fat they have to use artificial products, because natural and truly healthy foods are found i farmers markets, loaded with fats, carbs, and even cholesterol.

ahha

I'm a big fan...

Eeew ... and you do realize that the "healthy" foods like that are not natural ... nor healthy, right? Here's a hint about the law, there are NO regulations that a product has to actually be healthy to place the claim on the label (they don't even have to be safe for that claim) and in order to make foods low in carbs or fat they have to use artificial products, because natural and truly healthy foods are found i farmers markets, loaded with fats, carbs, and even cholesterol.

sorry to break it to you sherlock...but unless you are eating fruits and veggies 24/7, nothing in your diet is "natural".

Let me guess you're one of the loons that looks at me funny cause I would rather use equal or splendor rather then pure sugar right?

Also, 4 carbs for ice cream is spectscular especially when a normal serving would have about 25 carbs and there is no difference in taste.

Do you drink Diet Coke? Wtf do you think they put in there to make it calorie, carb, and sugar free? Nothing is natural, the important thing is to know what you are eating and portion yourself.

You like french fries?

Here's an idea, buy a sweet potato or yam and peel them yourself and bake them instead of frying them...much better for you and better tasting

Forum List

Back