Fasten Your Seatbelts and Put Your Trays in the Upright Position

The market is not really an indicator of the economy at large. Particularly since tRump cheated his was into office. It seems to over react violently to whatever he said last, whether positive or negative.

The market is not really an indicator of the economy at large. Particularly since tRump cheated his was into office. It seems to over react violently to whatever he said last, whether positive or negative.
Which tweet caused yesterday’s decline and which tweet for today’s rise?

It's not necessarily tweets.

Yesterday's plunge was related to tRumps new tariffs and the fear of China's retaliation.

Today that retaliation failed to materialize in as bad a form as was feared so they bounce back.

Later this week or next week tRump will say "negotiations are going well" or "it's a bad bad thing what china is doing" and the markets will.surge one way or the other.

You do know tRump communicates in ways other than Twitter, right?

Creepytoes never fails to entertain with his insanity...ROTFLMFAO

The current regime is worried about going the way of the previous Chinese regimes. This ain't the first time China has become a superpower.

I agree the market is not indicative of the strength of the economy, but not exactly sure how Trump cheated his way into the White House. I thought Mueller killed the Russian collusion wish for you guys.

Yesterday's plunge was related to tRumps new tariffs and the fear of China's retaliation.

Today that retaliation failed to materialize in as bad a form as was feared so they bounce back.

Later this week or next week tRump will say "negotiations are going well" or "it's a bad bad thing what china is doing" and the markets will.surge one way or the other.

Trump, along with Kudlow and Navarro all do their fair share of market manipulation. I think it’s likely he will declare victory in the trade/tariff war before the election to secure the vote.

I agree the market is not indicative of the strength of the economy, but not exactly sure how Trump cheated his way into the White House. I thought Mueller killed the Russian collusion wish for you guys.
It's not a wish, it's a fact.

419D0039-5879-462F-9728-F9E3DD0743E8.jpeg

Trump, along with Kudlow and Navarro all do their fair share of market manipulation. I think it’s likely he will declare victory in the trade/tariff war before the election to secure the vote.
Unless things change pretty drastically he's gonna have a hard time selling that as a win.

Still dilusional......Trumps is as guilty of collusion as Hellary is guilty of destroying evidence in her server scandal. Neither will ever suffer because of it. Get over it.

Unless things change pretty drastically he's gonna have a hard time selling that as a win.

Trump is the second biggest influencer of the market right now. China is the biggest.

The current regime is worried about going the way of the previous Chinese regimes. This ain't the first time China has become a superpower.

I thought Mueller killed the Russian collusion wish for you guys.

So.

To what extent is China colluding with Russia?

And are Brazil, India and South Africa involved?
If so, is it beneficial for the U.S. to move away from European & British “developed” or well-established markets to the “developing markets” of BRICS?

Can the U.S. effectively join that bloc, or is our membership in BRICS markets limited to a strict consumer-only status on condition of a permanent structural trade deficit?

Since Trump was smart enough
to cheat his way into office,
he deserved to be POTUS

Still dilusional......Trumps is as guilty of collusion as Hellary is guilty of destroying evidence in her server scandal. Neither will ever suffer because of it. Get over it.
One actually happened.

Trump is the second biggest influencer of the market right now. China is the biggest.
Not really, no. China is reacting to tRumpian stupidity.

Forum List

Back