Fast Track Repeal The XVII Amendment

MOTOR MOUTH UPDATE
Freshperson senator Kamala Harris grills CIA nominee over … wait for it … climate change
The fake Indian better watch her back. Kamala has her eye on the nomination in 2020:

Burr Suspends Kamala Harris During Senate Intel Hearing
Amber Athey
1:01 PM 06/07/2017

GOP Senator Ruthlessly Shuts Up His Dem Colleague During Senate Intel Hearing [VIDEO]

We've seen this before. Its how Repubs get their way.

And idiot RWNJ traitors ^^^ love it.

"fake Indian"

This is more of why I don't bother with Flanders but I'm sure that he/she is rejoicing now that the Rs are ridding us of that pesky Consumer Protection law.

You people are just plain stupid.

:rolleyes:

The fake Indian better watch her back. Kamala has her eye on the nomination in 2020:
The 1927 NY Yankees had Murderers’ Row. The 2020 Democrats have Morons’ Row:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-19-at-5.10.45-PM-1024x767.png

New Poll Result: Biden Tops the List of Democratic Candidates for 2020 Presidency
By Haotian (Matt) Mai
19 hours ago

New Poll Result: Biden Tops the List of Democratic Candidates for 2020 Presidency

Fast Track Repeal The XVII Amendment
I would make an exception in Senator Harris’ case. Should she become a long-serving senator she would bring a new meaning to the phrase: “The gift that never stops giving.”

Ironically, Kamala Harris, now a U.S. Senator, tweeted last week about the Trump administration’s health care bill to repeal Obamacare, complaining it removes federal funding for abortion provider Planned Parenthood.​

US Sen. Kamala Harris, Dems, Abuse Offices for Witch-Hunt of Investigative Journalists
By Katy Grimes
June 29, 2017

US Sen. Kamala Harris, Dems, Abuse Offices for Witch-Hunt of Investigative Journalists

Forum List

Back