Fast Internet Connection is a RIGHT in Finland

Fast Internet access becomes a legal right in Finland - CNN.com

If fast internet can be a right, can I get a right to free gasoline? How about free KFC?

The truth is, you don't have a right to nobody elses life, liberty, or property. Any "right" that says you do... it ain't a right, it's an entitlement.

I would settle for the right to pay signifcantly less taxes right now but the government has decided that it is our right to <insert freebee here> as long as someone else provides it but when the government has to provide one of these "rights" like the right to pay less taxes then it revokes it.

If fast internet can be a right, can I get a right to free gasoline? How about free KFC?

The truth is, you don't have a right to nobody elses life, liberty, or property. Any "right" that says you do... it ain't a right, it's an entitlement.

Oh shit.

Thats some funny shit right there. And you were doing so well by breaking racial stereotypes around here.

At least change it to free McDonalds or something.

lol.

Oh shit.

Thats some funny shit right there. And you were doing so well by breaking racial stereotypes around here.

lol.

Dude, racial stereotypes are usually true.

I love Fried Chicken. I also happen to like Orange Soda. And I can't swim worth shit.

But on the other hand, I can't stand rap, and I don't like white women nearly as much as I should.

So it's mixed I suppose.

As for white people... well y'all got Hockey.

Oh shit.

lol.

I love Fried Chicken. I also happen to like Orange Soda. And I can't swim worth shit.

But on the other hand, I can't stand rap, and I don't like white women nearly as much as I should.

So it's mixed I suppose.

Yeah, I guess thats our cross to bear. I can't stand hockey. As a matter of fact, the only sport I really like is football. And that one crosses all racial boundaries.

Oh shit.

lol.

So it's mixed I suppose.

Yeah, I guess thats our cross to bear. I can't stand hockey. As a matter of fact, the only sport I really like is football. And that one crosses all racial boundaries.

I'd like to say a loud AMEN to that one.

Forum List

Back