Fast-Forwarding & The Holocaust

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
I don't normally indulge conspiracy theories, but something tells me that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Last night I was re-watching a DVD from my collection. Like most people, I opted to skip through the trailers. But whenever I wanted to skip a trailer that touched or focused on the Holocaust, it wouldn't allow me to skip through it. It said "option unavailable". I had to watch the whole trailer. This wasn't the first time I'd noticed this. So I searched through my collection to find DVDs that I knew were precluded by trailers that touched or focused on the Holocaust. Again, I couldn't skip through those trailers. And again, it said "option unavailable". Now that my suspicions and been aroused even further, I tried the DVD player in our study. Again, "option unavailable". I'm not the only one who's noticed this, either. I mentioned this occurance to two of my employees and they said that they'd noticed the same thing.

Make of it what you will, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if I learned that DVDs that feature the aforementioned trailers are pre-programmed to stubbornly play-out the entire trailer against the commands of the viewer, so as to, say, illicit sympathy for Jews and Israel.

Forum List

Back