Fast Food

Is it just me...or do you feel like you have just consumed poison after having indulged in Jack in the Box , McDonalds , Burgerking , etc etc etc.....yet....you do it repeatedly...and like it???

Or...are you a health nut...and wouldnt dare imbibe in the sins of fast-foodia.

I...for one...care little of my short life here on this planet...and wish to enjoy all the fruits of life...whether they are poisonous , dangerous , perverted , or unclean.:evil:

I prefer Waffle House for my greasy food.

Is it just me...or do you feel like you have just consumed poison after having indulged in Jack in the Box , McDonalds , Burgerking , etc etc etc.....yet....you do it repeatedly...and like it???

Or...are you a health nut...and wouldnt dare imbibe in the sins of fast-foodia.

I...for one...care little of my short life here on this planet...and wish to enjoy all the fruits of life...whether they are poisonous , dangerous , perverted , or unclean.:evil:

I think its the MSG. MSG metabolizes into GHB in the body, hence the buzz. In fact, it may even be a crime under the federal analogues act to sell food with MSG in it.

Not at all, but I don't really eat much in a sitting. I may have a Double Stack and value fries from Wendy's for lunch when I'm too lazy to make a brown bag or need to go shopping.

I...for one...care little of my short life here on this planet...and wish to enjoy all the fruits of life...whether they are poisonous , dangerous , perverted , or unclean

I'll drink , smoke and poke to that !

I just ate a large Jalepeno Popper....two Jumbo Jacks with cheese and a large Dr Pepper.

I'm so jealous .lol One of the things I miss about the West is Jack's. I LOVED their Sourdough Jack.

I love fast food. I get this craving every now and then, and I just have to have that Big Mac, or Whopper with cheese, or my favorite Taco Bell item, the Enchirto. But......., I limit myself to doing this only about once per month.

Every payday I treat myself for lunch and get either a Baconator sp? or Triple Whopper with cheese.

I usually don't think much on the healthiness of fast food, but I'm such a picky eater, there's very little fast food I enjoy. I don't eat anything from Taco Bell, I mostly avoid McD's, I usually won't eat from places that put mayo on their burgers as a basic topping (it's a matter of principle!)....so I generally just stay at home and eat cereal and Cheez Its

See myself, I couldn't fathom being a picky eater. There's so little I won't eat. Whole tomatoes and mushrooms ( that don't make me see things lol ). Everything else is fairgame. There isn't an animal that swims, flies, crawls, slithers or walks that I won't eat. One of my fave shows on TV is Bizarre Foods. I'm insanely jealous of that guy. I've went on a few vacations that were inspired by his show.

BTW Bugs are really underrated.

I never never never put the swill that McDonalds, BK et all call "food" in my body.

I do when I'm either partying, or busy at work and didn't pack a brown bag, but usually I brown bag it and eat at my mother's as I'm a single guy who can't cook for shit. But most of their stuff is nasty. But I have a few choice things I like.

If I want a burger, I make it. It always tastes better and I know it's not 99% grease.

I hear you on that, plus you can control the quality of the meat. And IMO grease imparts a lot of flavor.

If I want a pizza, I make it with fresh unprocessed meats and veggies.

True, but at the sametime, you can find awesome fresh pizzas at select mom and pop pizzerias. The Greeks usually do'em up the best.

I don't eat fried foods ever. I make french fries on the grill.

EWWWWWWWWWW

I love fried foods. lol Couldn't live without'em.

You are what you eat and I don't want to be a greasy, fat filled big mac.

That makes me a beer ! lol

The time I crave McDonald's fries the most if when I've been backpacking. When I've been out a few days, and its a long sweaty day, usually towards the end of the day, I guess when my salts are getting low, I can't get McDonald's fries off my mind. Then I get to camp and have to eat fucking macaroni and cheese or ramen. kind of a dissapointment. but then i spark a reef so its ok

I enjoy the fast-food, but I rarely get it from the national chains. If I'm going to splurge, I do it at one of the local hot-dog or hamburger stands.

Well, I make an exception for Chipotle...the one National chain I LOVE!

Chipotle%20Burrito.jpg

bones, you know just as well as we men know - we're all helpless. We couldn't find our ass in a sack if it wasn't for you women helping us out. Behind every successful man is a woman that has her shit together.

I eat like a health-nut 5-6 days a week and totally splurge on the other 1 or two.

In doing so, I have a ripped stomach and my Doc says my cholesterol is stellar. I exercise alot.

But on those awesome, indulging days, I go to town.

I like dipping pepperoni pizza into either blue-cheese or raspberry sauce.
I love McDonald's fries when they're perfectly hot.
I love Hot Dog Charlie's. (one of those mom and pops that sells the mini hot dogs). There, I get 7 mini's, a large frye, and a chocolate milk-shake.
Even subs are awesome. Fresh, sharp provolone, hot ham, pepperoni, lettuce, roasted reds, onion w/italian dressing on a hard roll and a whole bag of cheddar and sour cream chips.

or......doritos and a tuna sub. love it.

or.....roast beef sub w/salt and vinegar chips.

homemade "bad" foods are great, too. i love a slightly toasted hot dog on the grill...amazing. home-made macaroni and cheese, breaded and fried pork-chops w/vinegar peppers, and some wine make a dope meal. add garlic & buttered green-beans for an additional side.

homemade burgers are awesome too. bruschetta....mmmmmmm.

I make the most turbo garbage bread any of you have ever had in your lives. Use hot-pepper cheese (the brick kind); cut it up into slices, and use real stick pepperoni, not the pre-cut slices. yummy.

lol i'm hungry right now.

You are what you eat and I don't want to be a greasy, fat filled big mac.

lol. Michael Phelps is a bong-hittin, Double stack of pancake and extra bacon eatin, Olympic Gold Medalist, too.

I'm in shape, and love McDonald's.

So,

For the weekend cheats this weekend, After the Mudvayne Concert at the Altamont Fairgrounds (NY, Edge Fest); I promised my girl we'd go home and I'd make a garbage bread with jalapeno~ cheese and pepperoni, also cube up some cheese and roni and have some ranch dip for a Ritz Cracker platter. We'll indulge in those finger foods over some wine and movies, and then we're going to order some spaghetti and meatball dinners from Testo's around 9pm. That will be that. Looking forward to it, too.

Your timing is so appropriate to my life at the moment. We just got a new counter in the kitchen, and the stove guy shows up on Thursday, so I have to leave the breaker off til then. And on top of that, I have to get some sort of adapter for the supply line and cut down a pipe, so I can't use the kitchen sink. So basically, no stove or oven + no water = fast food. We had KFC last night and McDonald's tonight. Typically, we limit fast food to no more than once a month, so the kids are in 7th heaven. I, however, feel positively ill. I want my kitchen back.

Your timing is so appropriate to my life at the moment. We just got a new counter in the kitchen, and the stove guy shows up on Thursday, so I have to leave the breaker off til then. And on top of that, I have to get some sort of adapter for the supply line and cut down a pipe, so I can't use the kitchen sink. So basically, no stove or oven + no water = fast food. We had KFC last night and McDonald's tonight. Typically, we limit fast food to no more than once a month, so the kids are in 7th heaven. I, however, feel positively ill. I want my kitchen back.

I went through a kitchen remodel a couple of years ago, I know exactly how you feel, minus the kids (empty nest). I finally just started grilling everything. I only do fast food once a month, if that.

My country doctor gave me a sure fire test to gauge the healthiness of my meals.

He said to take a teensy tiny little nibble and swirl it around in my mouth.

If it tastes good spit it out...it ain't no good for ya.

My country doctor gave me a sure fire test to gauge the healthiness of my meals.

He said to take a teensy tiny little nibble and swirl it around in my mouth.

If it tastes good spit it out...it ain't no good for ya.

That's what you get for going to the doctor.

Forum List

Back