Fast Food

necritan

Liberals are retarded
Aug 28, 2008
Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan
Is it just me...or do you feel like you have just consumed poison after having indulged in Jack in the Box , McDonalds , Burgerking , etc etc etc.....yet....you do it repeatedly...and like it???

Or...are you a health nut...and wouldnt dare imbibe in the sins of fast-foodia.

I...for one...care little of my short life here on this planet...and wish to enjoy all the fruits of life...whether they are poisonous , dangerous , perverted , or unclean.:evil:

I love fast food. I get this craving every now and then, and I just have to have that Big Mac, or Whopper with cheese, or my favorite Taco Bell item, the Enchirto. But......., I limit myself to doing this only about once per month.

I usually don't think much on the healthiness of fast food, but I'm such a picky eater, there's very little fast food I enjoy. I don't eat anything from Taco Bell, I mostly avoid McD's, I usually won't eat from places that put mayo on their burgers as a basic topping (it's a matter of principle!)....so I generally just stay at home and eat cereal and Cheez Its :lol:

I never never never put the swill that McDonalds, BK et all call "food" in my body.

If I want a burger, I make it. It always tastes better and I know it's not 99% grease.
If I want a pizza, I make it with fresh unprocessed meats and veggies.

I don't eat fried foods ever. I make french fries on the grill.

You are what you eat and I don't want to be a greasy, fat filled big mac.

I like the fast food junk now and then but not too often. I agree though that out of all of the heart attack shacks, Taco Bell is the best!:lol:

I rarely eat fast food and when I do, it's usually when I take the kids. But even when I do, I'll just go get a small burger and a drink and skip the fries. I hate feeling sick after I eat.

Burger, fires and Guinness = Best llnch ever

would that be lynch or lunch?

for dinner last night had at hardees...i always have the little thickburger with no chesse or condiments...just lettuce and tomato....fries and we sub a chocolate malt for the drink...now i got some questions for hardee's:

why is there a little thick cheeseburger and yet the little thick hamburger has cheese on it too....so arent they the same?

why does the "whipped cream" never melt or disolve? why o why?

and why do they always fuck your order up....of course my burger came with cheese...which i had a redo

fat boy eats the big thick burger....

fat boy says the whipped cream doesnt disolve cause its a soy product not dairy...fat boy is a whole lot smarter than fat girl....i swear...it pisses me off...we all too very non official iq test that were however very involved and time consuming....i was rather happy with my score....till we got fat boys...dumb ass cant find shit but has this mega fucking iq...so when he starts on me with all that logic ....(btw he does pythus math or some shit) he can successfully do about anything in construction...can he find his damned wallet, car keys, cellphone, glasses...

now get this one time i just flat out tell him...i am not on this earth to find your shit...his had lost his wallet...so i figured he had found it....three weeks later..he calls..."have you found my damned wallet yet"? took me under 5 minutes...

and he loves to make fun of me...and yets says i have a sharp tongue...

I like the fast food junk now and then but not too often. I agree though that out of all of the heart attack shacks, Taco Bell is the best!:lol:
My brother ate at McD's every day morning, noon and night for about 13 years. He had a heart attack at 38.

Two points I will make. When my cholesterol hit 244, I decided to severely restrict how often I ate fast food, because up until that point, I ate it almost religiously at least once per day. Now, I may eat from one of these grease pits once per month, and my cholesterol is down to 150.

What I really do miss though, are Vienna Beef Chicago style hot dogs with all the trimmings and Italian Beef Sandwiches with hot giardiniera soaking up the french bun with extra au jus. If you've ever been to Chicago, you know what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back