"Fast" Food

Only Wendy's and once in a blue moon Taco's at taco bell other than that yuck

Yeh. Combat rations. Rip open the packet and it's gone in no time. You can't get faster food than that! Yuk.

Yeh. Combat rations. Rip open the packet and it's gone in no time. You can't get faster food than that! Yuk.
When you are really hungry MRE'S are very good with some hotsauce. LOL

Tell me about it! You'll never find a RM on active service without a bottle of chilli sauce stowed away. Serves two purposes. Adds flavour or, in some cases, gets rid of the taste of the so called food.

Tell me about it! You'll never find a RM on active service without a bottle of chilli sauce stowed away. Serves two purposes. Adds flavour or, in some cases, gets rid of the taste of the so called food.

My oldest brother is 14 years older than me. I remember he was home on leave, and brought home some "sea rations" as he called them. I was 10, and LOVED them! :eek:

My oldest brother is 14 years older than me. I remember he was home on leave, and brought home some "sea rations" as he called them. I was 10, and LOVED them! :eek:

Well, US combat rations are a lot better than ours. Even so, you must be crazy!

At least the MoD are upgrading ours now. Can't wait.:eek:

Well, US combat rations are a lot better than ours. Even so, you must be crazy!

At least the MoD are upgrading ours now. Can't wait.:eek:

Here you go my friend:

100_1175.jpg

Rarely do I partake of fast food, but if I do, it's usually one of three places: Popeye's, In-N-Out, or Carl's Jr (known in some parts of the country as Hardy's).

Forum List

Back