"Fast" Food

I try to avoid McDonalds like the plague. But every so often I get a hankering that can only be fixed by a 10 piece chicken nugget. Friends of mine who worked there during high school have told me they make a bunch of burgers at once, and the ones that arent used right away tend to turn colors, so they just pour some salt on em and presto! Good as new. If you just have to eat a burger from Mickey D's, ask for it "un-salted"

I'm a big fan of Wendys myself. Double bacon cheeseburger with ketchup only, and the largest frosty available. I've yet to get the anyone to sell me frostys by the gallon :tongue:

Burger King isnt bad either. But the one here in town cant seem to get a simple order right.

I like Taco Bell tacos.

Of course, given how often Taco Bell has poisoned its patrons, eating them is like playing Mexican roulette.

The crunchwrap supreme at Taco Bell. Mmmmmmm ...

Think I might get one today, as a matter of fact. :D

I have to admit sometimes I hit the "Bell." :redface:

My daughter and I are both vegetarians, so she gets the Crunchwrap Supreme no meat sub refried beans (they are cooked in coconut oil) and I get 2 soft tacos, no meat sub beans, or a mexican pizza no meat sub beans.

Never eat McD's and the like. Just . . . blech.

Do cheesesteaks or hoagies or pizza count? Every once in awhile we'll have stuff like that. I've never had Taco Bell and was 21 before I ever even tasted BK. Really. Oh, I have had Wendy's once or twice (burger). Was hungry not too long after eating it. It's just not food to me.

Do cheesesteaks or hoagies or pizza count? Every once in awhile we'll have stuff like that. I've never had Taco Bell and was 21 before I ever even tasted BK. Really. Oh, I have had Wendy's once or twice (burger). Was hungry not too long after eating it. It's just not food to me.

Taco Bell rules.

And it's healthy cuz it's got veggie stuff in it. And cheese and meat and ... it's yummy. :eusa_drool:

Taco Bell rules.

And it's healthy cuz it's got veggie stuff in it. And cheese and meat and ... it's yummy. :eusa_drool:

Oh, well in that case . . . . :D

I've lived in this area for 22 yrs or so. When we first moved here there was absolutely nothing here, no pizza places no fast food, just farms and cows. The past 7-10 years (esp. the past 5 yrs) it's like boom town. We have gobs of FF places (and banks and pharmacies :confused:). I've yet to go to any of them. I guess it just never occurs to me and the food doesn't really appeal to me. We even have a Sonic. I took my two youngest there for ice cream and was looking at the menu and :eek: No thanks. Maybe one of these days I'll try TB. But . . . that might be a bad idea, huh? I might (gulp!) like it!

I've lived in this area for 22 yrs or so. When we first moved here there was absolutely nothing here, no pizza places no fast food, just farms and cows. The past 7-10 years (esp. the past 5 yrs) it's like boom town. We have gobs of FF places (and banks and pharmacies :confused:). I've yet to go to any of them. I guess it just never occurs to me and the food doesn't really appeal to me. We even have a Sonic. I took my two youngest there for ice cream and was looking at the menu and :eek: No thanks. Maybe one of these days I'll try TB. But . . . that might be a bad idea, huh? I might (gulp!) like it!

Well, you have to at least try it. Maybe you'll like it, maybe not.

I'm hungry now though. And it will be a couple hours before I can inhale some TB. :(

I'm starving! I'm contemplating some eggs (w/mushrooms and a bit of cheese) and a left over sweet potato. I know, probably sounds ick but . . . it's tasty.

Taco Bell rules.

your post reminded me of this song, made right here in Indiana:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q17h75pMQ4]YouTube - John Mellencamp - Pink Houses[/ame]

I'm starving! I'm contemplating some eggs (w/mushrooms and a bit of cheese) and a left over sweet potato. I know, probably sounds ick but . . . it's tasty.

Sans the mushrooms - sounds good.

I had a my morning kefir, vitamins, couple slices of bacon and a banana.

Forum List

Back