Fast Food Workers Going On Strike

I would do anything for a Portilos Italian Beef sandwich or Chicago hot dog right now.

yea Portilo's.....we have ONE out here in Buena Park.....nice....always crowded....

You have one in Socal? what the hell?... lol I knew they were trying to expand 20 years ago in Japan for some reason.. I wonder now if any Porttillos is close to South Carolina? I hate the South and their stupid chillie hot dogs, I always call them closet New Yorkers.

yep i believe its the only one this side of the Mississippi....could be wrong....

The minimum wage of 1968 would equal $10. an hour today. Raise it.
No.

The $1000 dollars I put under the matteress in 1983 only has like $476 worth of buying power today, go to hell.
We should penalize all of society for your stupidity?

A man who works for minimum wage for 20 years does not have a recourse to blame minimum wage. Only himself.

A man who puts a thousand dollars in a matress for 20 years deserves the loss of 524 dollars for his ignorance.

The $1000 dollars I put under my bed in 1982 is only worth $476 of buying power today, go to hell
Converter of current to real US dollars | using the GDP deflator you asshats are ruining savings ...

I think this is the issue that should be fixed.:eusa_pray:
I agree. Teach people from an early age to rely upon themselves and to increase their worth to employers to get a head. Or teach them to start their own business.

Problem solved.

Stay in school, kids, or you will end up working at McDonald's for minimum wage your whole life.

Take the hard classes. Trig, calculus, physics, chemistry. Be a total nerd. You will get the last laugh.

Not every child has that ability.

The Unions are at it again. They've destroyed the Auto industry, now they are taking aim at the Fast Food industry.

yea they do have good Zucchini.....there is a Fat Burger in BP too.....

Never was a fan of them. They seemed expensive and the 6 pound burger at Carl's is better...

Standard Disclaimer: Wait, was that a $6 burger??? - either way works..

ever try Umami Burgers?.....they opened up one here in Anaheim.....supposed to be gourmet burgers....

I really sympathise with these guys and I rarely go to these restaurants. Still, if they increase the prices, it's going to hurt. Travelling around Europe, prices in McDonald's and Burger King for a full meal could be matched by sitting down in a nice and normal pizzeria most of the time. But the workers need to support their families - look at statistics on Burger King sales per restaurant - the workers should be seeing a bit more of that, hopefully without a substantial price increase.

Now there is a solution to this problem, give up the guns.
Americans will be provided a high fiber diet of corn meal & cabbage, also the guards will provide a high protein snack when necessary, just give up the guns or this won't work.

Forum List

Back