Votes: 0 0.0%
  • about 1-3 times/week

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • about 1-3 times/month

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • less than once a month

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
We eat out fairly often but usually not at fast food places... McDonald's maybe once a month or so.

we get 1lb lobsters at $4.99 lb, cooked, for take out, once or twice a week this time of the year up here...does that count as fast food? :D

It was English dude.
It is so much easier and faster to say GD because I assumed most people here knew what I meant. But evidently not....it stands for Granddaughter.
I have custody of my 12 year old granddaughter, have been raising her since she was 6.
It's just her and I, and she's not home some nights even, so I rarely do much in the cooking department.
Better??
Dude. It was not really English. It was "textspeak" or "internet-ese" or whatever it's called (I don't even know that). No need to get in a tizzy. And that aside, props for being there for your granddaughter.

we get 1lb lobsters at $4.99 lb, cooked, for take out, once or twice a week this time of the year up here...does that count as fast food? :D
No and I hate you.

;)

No thanks.
I prefer to eat meat without an "acceptable" percentage of cow shit as an ingredient.
I also prefer meat to not have been injected with salt water to keep it from rotting when left out too long. As well as injected with Nitrogen to retain the red color long after it would have normally turned grey with age.
Nor am I fond of entrusting underpaid teenagers to prepare something I am going to put in my mouth.
Fast food...disgusting.

No thanks.
I prefer to eat meat without an "acceptable" percentage of cow shit as an ingredient.
I also prefer meat to not have been injected with salt water to keep it from rotting when left out too long. As well as injected with Nitrogen to retain the red color long after it would have normally turned grey with age.
Nor am I fond of entrusting underpaid teenagers to prepare something I am going to put in my mouth.
Fast food...disgusting.

But than even if you buy food from the store its still prepared the same way no?

In general, I'm not a fan of fast food (except pizza), but there are definite exceptions. If I had the choice, I'd rather eat street food from a cart than at a chain like McDonald's, though.

I have a cousin who lives in Pesaro, Italy. He's a member of the "slow food" movement, so he's not only against hamburgers, but pizza as well. I don't think I could cut that out of my diet, though.

Forum List

Back