Fast and Furious never happened

So Holder testified about a program that never actually existed, but never made the claim that it never existed, only that he didnt know about it when emails show he did, despite the fact that it never happened?

So Holder testified about a program that never actually existed, but never made the claim that it never existed, only that he didnt know about it when emails show he did, despite the fact that it never happened?
Not to mention his testimony that F&F was different from Wide Receiver....

Oh, the program never existed.....My bad....

The drugs are flowing freely in left leaning circles today...must be in anticipation of having their dream legislation burned right in front of their eyes.....

I can't wait.

The program existed, but did not intentionally run weapons.

Read the article.

Not to mention his testimony that F&F was different from Wide Receiver....

Oh, the program never existed.....My bad....

The drugs are flowing freely in left leaning circles today...must be in anticipation of having their dream legislation burned right in front of their eyes.....

I can't wait.

Who's talking about Wide Receiver?

Better catch up with your talking points. That was the topic of conversation like 3 days ago.

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

Little Green Footballs - Must Read: Fortune Magazine Totally Destroys the 'Fast and Furious' Fake Outrage

Will Fox Report On Fortune Bombshell That Fast And Furious Didn't Involve Gunwalking? | Media Matters for America

That's why Issa never subpoenaed ATF or Border Patrol or any of the records during that time. That's why he only wants records AFTER the death of Terry. This has all been about getting Obama.

Obama has never wanted or tried to introduce gun control but the right has wanted the rw voter to believe he will.

Hopefully corrupt and crooked and LYING Issa will be ousted and we'll finally learn the truth about this. He's always been crooked and always will be.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Fast and the Furious never happened? Holder, Obama and Napolitano even disgree with that statement.

It happened. It's a program Republicans started.

If you understand what the program is, right away, you say two things:

First, the Obama administration never had the time to put together such a large program.

Second, it sounds like something Republicans would do but not Democrats.

The Bush administration attempted Operation Wide Receiver and actually had tracking devices on the guns. It was a fairly small operation, which was stopped because it wasn't effective.

Fast and Furious, started by the Obama administration, was a much bigger operation where more assault weapons were sold and they did not have tracking devices. Emails and documents might just show the real motive behind it, which is likely a deliberate attempt to point the finger at gun dealers in an effort to push more gun control legislation.

That is what Obama is helping Holder keep hidden by his bullshit move of invoking executive privilege.

Not that FACTS matter to the Rabid Right but F&F was STOPPED by AG Holder.

Little Green Footballs - Must Read: Fortune Magazine Totally Destroys the 'Fast and Furious' Fake Outrage

Will Fox Report On Fortune Bombshell That Fast And Furious Didn't Involve Gunwalking? | Media Matters for America

That's why Issa never subpoenaed ATF or Border Patrol or any of the records during that time. That's why he only wants records AFTER the death of Terry. This has all been about getting Obama.

Obama has never wanted or tried to introduce gun control but the right has wanted the rw voter to believe he will.

Hopefully corrupt and crooked and LYING Issa will be ousted and we'll finally learn the truth about this. He's always been crooked and always will be.

By your logic, If Fast and Furious never happened... Then Brian Terry should still be alive, correct? You loons never cease to amaze me.

(a) Not MY logic. Read the articles.
(b) Why didn't criminal Issa want to talk to even one of the people involved? Why did he refuse to speak with the ATF/Border Patrol agents involved? Why did he not subpoena any records from that time?
(c)Issa is a crook. He was a crook before he was elected, he has been crooked while in office and he's still a crook. NOW, we learn he made all this up out of whole cloth just to push his own crazy agenda.

Surprised?

If you want to rebut this, please post FACTS with LINKS.

Thanks.

You are getting played. If you really believe this article you are a sucker. A straight up sucker.

From the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on June 14, 2011:

"Although my instincts made me want to intervene and interdict these weapons, my supervisors directed me and my colleagues not to make any stop or arrest, but rather, to keep the straw purchaser under surveillance while allowing the guns to walk." –John Dodson

By your logic, If Fast and Furious never happened... Then Brian Terry should still be alive, correct? You loons never cease to amaze me.

As per the article, Brian Terry was apparently killed by weapons that were sold by a shopkeeper without the knowledge of the ATF. The ATF were told of the sale a few days later.

As per article... That says it all.:badgrin:

The program existed, but did not intentionally run weapons.

Read the article.

So you admit the premise of this thread is BS. Intentionally or not, weapons WERE walked and the contempt case against Holder is certainly not fictitious.

You are getting played. If you really believe this article you are a sucker. A straight up sucker.

From the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on June 14, 2011:

"Although my instincts made me want to intervene and interdict these weapons, my supervisors directed me and my colleagues not to make any stop or arrest, but rather, to keep the straw purchaser under surveillance while allowing the guns to walk." –John Dodson

John Dodson, the one member of the Fast and Furious team that has come forward with this information, while the rest of the team contradicts just about everything he says, in this article.

Looks to me like there's a "he-said/she-said" scenario going on here, and no proof of anything at all.

The burden of proof lies with Eric Holder... And he's not talking.

It does not. Eric Holder is the accused.

Therefore, the burden of proof lies with his accusers.

This is America, citizens are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

It does not. Eric Holder is the accused.

Therefore, the burden of proof lies with his accusers.

This is America, citizens are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Ahhhh, so he can hide paperwork which may show he lied and when one can't meet the burden of proof, all is fine and dandy?

Obama
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXflvUH_cHE]Obama Spoke About "Fast & Furious" Before Holder Claimed He Knew - YouTube[/ame]

Napolitano Aware of Fast and Furious in 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccs_KdQdbfc]Napolitano Aware of Fast and Furious in 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Holder
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEpMm5r6i0U]Issa Throws Down and Owns Holder Over Fast and Furious Emails Dec 8th 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm done arguing Fast and Furious. I have systematically went through all of the left's flimsy arguments.

I am content to let the left openly admit they have absolutely zero morality or intellectual honesty--BTW Jon Stewart is the most honest and intellectually consistent voice on the left--the truth will come out. The liberals on this board are content allowing no one to be held responsible for Fast and Furious. :eusa_clap:

As Issa recently promised, the Terry family will know the truth.

As per article... That says it all.:badgrin:

And you have proof to the contrary?

Please, feel free to present it.

That's the right for you.

For the moment, this is still the United States and that means the onus is on the accuser to prove his case. Issa has always and will always be crooked and corrupt so its pretty unlikely he'll be able to prove his lie this time either.

Rabid right wingers - It must be really hard to have to defend such scum as Issa, Boehner, lushbo, fux, Mittens - especially since YOU KNOW they're lying every single day. I feel your pain. I really do.

I just don't give a large mouse's behind.

You wanna back losers and liars?

That's your business and you're welcome to it.

But, scummy Issa still has to prove his case.

Forum List

Back