Fast and Furious never happened

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

Little Green Footballs - Must Read: Fortune Magazine Totally Destroys the 'Fast and Furious' Fake Outrage

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201206270010

That's why Issa never subpoenaed ATF or Border Patrol or any of the records during that time. That's why he only wants records AFTER the death of Terry. This has all been about getting Obama.

Obama has never wanted or tried to introduce gun control but the right has wanted the rw voter to believe he will.

Hopefully corrupt and crooked and LYING Issa will be ousted and we'll finally learn the truth about this. He's always been crooked and always will be.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Looks like the rw's won't want to read mine because I tell some really embarrassing things.

I wonder how many rw's will apologize about the horrible things they said about the president and AG.

Just kidding.

We all know that rw's live in a constant state of denial and the truth about F&F won't change anything.

It happened. It's a program Republicans started.

If you understand what the program is, right away, you say two things:

First, the Obama administration never had the time to put together such a large program.

Second, it sounds like something Republicans would do but not Democrats.

Looks like the rw's won't want to read mine because I tell some really embarrassing things.

I wonder how many rw's will apologize about the horrible things they said about the president and AG.

Just kidding.

We all know that rw's live in a constant state of denial and the truth about F&F won't change anything.

Looks like we'll not see the truth until Golden Boy lifts his EO block...that he NEVER would have imposed had there not been truth to the accusations.

Obama is hiding the truth...until after the election.

First, the Obama administration never had the time to put together such a large program.

You are patently stupid. Operation Wide Receiver was totally different from Fast and Furious.

You have been presented with the facts regarding that and there is no need to regurgitate. It's a waste of time trying to convince brainwashed liberals that their leader is a fucking Marxist.

This is a POLITICS forum s0n.............accordingly, the opinion of 179 people doesnt matter for shit. POLITICS is ALL about perception. The fringe crap is irrelevant.............like a large % of the k00k left on here. We all know them

Little Green Footballs - Must Read: Fortune Magazine Totally Destroys the 'Fast and Furious' Fake Outrage

Will Fox Report On Fortune Bombshell That Fast And Furious Didn't Involve Gunwalking? | Media Matters for America

That's why Issa never subpoenaed ATF or Border Patrol or any of the records during that time. That's why he only wants records AFTER the death of Terry. This has all been about getting Obama.

Obama has never wanted or tried to introduce gun control but the right has wanted the rw voter to believe he will.

Hopefully corrupt and crooked and LYING Issa will be ousted and we'll finally learn the truth about this. He's always been crooked and always will be.

Yessssss, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the holocaust never happened too. :eusa_whistle:

This is a POLITICS forum s0n.............accordingly, the opinion of 179 people doesnt matter for shit. POLITICS is ALL about perception. The fringe crap is irrelevant.............like a large % of the k00k left on here. We all know them

And there you go again.

Admitting that to you, creating a perception that agrees with your political philosophy is more important than the truth.

Well, at least you admit it, I guess.

The Bush administration attempted Operation Wide Receiver and actually had tracking devices on the guns. It was a fairly small operation, which was stopped because it wasn't effective.

Fast and Furious, started by the Obama administration, was a much bigger operation where more assault weapons were sold and they did not have tracking devices. Emails and documents might just show the real motive behind it, which is likely a deliberate attempt to point the finger at gun dealers in an effort to push more gun control legislation.

That is what Obama is helping Holder keep hidden by his bullshit move of invoking executive privilege.

And there you go again.

Admitting that to you, creating a perception that agrees with your political philosophy is more important than the truth.

Well, at least you admit it, I guess.
That is what drove Fast and Furious. Obama and his corrupt AG wanted to create the perception that we need more gun control.

More fucking government control...that's ALL we need!:cuckoo:

Will Fox Report On Fortune Bombshell That Fast And Furious Didn't Involve Gunwalking? | Media Matters for America

If it never happened, don't you thing your Dear Leader would say that and NOT invoke EP. My GOD you are stupid. Neg on the way.

That's why Issa never subpoenaed ATF or Border Patrol or any of the records during that time. That's why he only wants records AFTER the death of Terry. This has all been about getting Obama
-------—--
Why would he subpoena the Border Patrol? It was ATF alone lol didn't happen? I've seen a lot of video of them admitting they knew. It's just all those pesky files, dates, and the REASON they did it that's the problem now.

The Bush administration attempted Operation Wide Receiver and actually had tracking devices on the guns. It was a fairly small operation, which was stopped because it wasn't effective.

Fast and Furious, started by the Obama administration, was a much bigger operation where more assault weapons were sold and they did not have tracking devices. Emails and documents might just show the real motive behind it, which is likely a deliberate attempt to point the finger at gun dealers in an effort to push more gun control legislation.

That is what Obama is helping Holder keep hidden by his bullshit move of invoking executive privilege.

While it is true that they were separate operations, there is no proof that anything you said in your second or third paragraphs is true, at all.

And your accusations are directly contradicted by the story in the OP.

By your logic, If Fast and Furious never happened... Then Brian Terry should still be alive, correct? You loons never cease to amaze me.

By your logic, If Fast and Furious never happened... Then Brian Terry should still be alive, correct? You loons never cease to amaze me.

As per the article, Brian Terry was apparently killed by weapons that were sold by a shopkeeper without the knowledge of the ATF. The ATF were told of the sale a few days later.

Forum List

Back